Target Date for First Update?

CRS 123

Reaction score
Country
United States
As we know with any new product release...it takes time to compile and access minor bugs and determine how the product can be improved. Im curious as to whether there is a target timeline for firmware updates. One factor that can make or break a product is how timely issues are identified and addressed.
thanks for any info.
CRS

Right now the focus are on all important functional updates with the beta firmware's, so i think the first 2 of those will be relating to that, right on the hells of that come image quality updates.
I dont think SG ever planned to put these in a clockwork schedule, but i am sure there are minions hunched over keybords and monitors working hard to fix and update things.

Hopefully this is where the 'firmware update latest' naming convention gets updated. ;)

Hopefully this is where the 'firmware update latest' naming convention gets updated. ;)

we might change that now that we can, there is a reason why it was done the way it was at the time due to some things that were impacting back end changes that was making updates problematic

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C SG9663DC & SG9663DCPRO 4
Back