Restart

ckhris

Reaction score
Country
United States
so lately when I get home my 750 isnt autoconnecting to the wifi. I have to unplug the dash cam and plug it back in. It will connect for a couple days then does the same thing.

Any suggestions?

Presuming your home's WiFi signal is nice & strong, send it back while it's still under warranty & get another. It'll only get worse as time goes by, speaking from experience.

Presuming your home's WiFi signal is nice & strong, send it back while it's still under warranty & get another. It'll only get worse as time goes by, speaking from experience.
Wifi is strong
It connects fone after a restart of the crappy camera

Wifi is strong
It connects fone after a restart of the crappy camera
This is going to end uo being a headache. I should have bought the thinkware F800 pro... yeah it has issues too but bestbuy sales it and returns are easy

Contacted these yahoos Friday and he said it will be escaladted to a level 2 support and Ill get a call Monday. Well its past momday and they have not called. I sent an email with details on whats going on with it and there has been no response from them wither.

This forum is pretty weak for support.
Anyway, I ended up reformatting the sd care and moving the software into the sd card. All is back to normal now. Not sure if this teformatting is something that will have to be done frequently or not but I hope not.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B DR750S (1CH or 2CH) 5
Back