X2 pro

Max400

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
just seen the ddpai x2 pro it looks like a nice piece of kit, dose anybody know when its to be released in the uk

When is it due to hit the market?

Last edited:
As far as i know there's no date yet for the x2 pro to be on sail in the uk

Just bought one from the DDpai online (Hong Kong) arrived in UK within 5 days. Is a great unit, just hope we can get registrator viewer to support the dual camera and GPS elements of it.
Have not seen any sign of it in the UK yet, just order direct cost with delivery $321 - approx £260 with delivery

cheers.
you can download the app from the website

Hi. Is there more user experience on this?

I've bought it. Its a good and cool dashcam, but a little "hard" to setup it at first time. I'm using a 128gb TF card and, so far, it's working.

BUT, there's only one thing boring me: sometimes it starts rebooting (in a looping), so I have to unplug 12v cable and plug again. I contacted DDPAI "support" by mail but no one answer me. At Facebook (chat), they asked me to send a video of it but i haven't recorded yet.

Maybe with a new firmware this "issue" will desapear, but I don't know it they'll do it. Last update was on April, 2017.

I've bought it. Its a good and cool dashcam, but a little "hard" to setup it at first time. I'm using a 128gb TF card and, so far, it's working.

BUT, there's only one thing boring me: sometimes it starts rebooting (in a looping), so I have to unplug 12v cable and plug again. I contacted DDPAI "support" by mail but no one answer me. At Facebook (chat), they asked me to send a video of it but i haven't recorded yet.

Maybe with a new firmware this "issue" will desapear, but I don't know it they'll do it. Last update was on April, 2017.
Thanks for sharing. Has there been more software updates?

Sent from my FRD-L19 using Tapatalk

Nope. Still at V3.6.1.10, since April 2017.

Nope. Still at V3.6.1.10, since April 2017.

A new update is out, but having problems installing the firmware. It goes all the way through the process, but does actually installs it on the dash cam. It shows the old version.

Back