External Microphone for Git1/2 can use on G3 Duo ?

Bryan Thanh

Reaction score
Country
Viet Nam
External Micro for Git1/2 can use on G3 Duo ?
I want a micro for my camera to make vlog ?If not any suggestion ?

Thanks all for reading my post

@gitup should give the best answer. Or maybe @Nigel because he have some experience with microphones.

enjoy,
Mtz

Yes, it should work.

The G3 is only mono, not stereo like the Git2, so there are some differences, but it has worked with all the microphones I have tried, both mono and stereo, but don't expect it to record in stereo.

Yes, it should work.

The G3 is only mono, not stereo like the Git2, so there are some differences, but it has worked with all the microphones I have tried, both mono and stereo, but don't expect it to record in stereo.
hmm, Gitup will release new external micro for G3, friend ?

hmm, Gitup will release new external micro for G3, friend ?
They seem to have improved the microphone for use with the Gitup F1, but the old microphones do work, no need to release a new G3 microphone.

They seem to have improved the microphone for use with the Gitup F1, but the old microphones do work, no need to release a new G3 microphone.
i has tested.
Seem the external micro recorded voice is not good.
Do you know another micro can work well with G3?

@gitup : How to fix it? We really need a good products ?

For better audio quality, the Git2 is better as support stereo MICROPHONE.
G3 does not support stereo external MIC.

I recently purchased the Gitup G3 duo and got bitten by 2 major problems:
1) External Mic Issue: Even whene you connect an external mic to the camera, the camera picks up audio from both Internal & External. So it serves no purpose for motovlogging. Upon further research got to kno that this is a hardware issue and cant be fixed by software updates. Well if this is the problem, then dont GITUP tests their products before releasing. On top of that, they market it also as a USP for this camera. Will we get any fix for this problem? I think i wasted my money on this camera and the external mic i purchased for motovlogging. It would have been better if i would have gone with GoPro which is bit pricey than these but offers noise cancellation and reliability.
Does someone have any picture where we can see from where the Gitup internal mic is picking the audio from, so that we can block it through some tape or something?

2) Andorid APP wifi connectivity: If you connect the camera with the app through wifi, you can only use the camera through the controls available in the app, NOT through the buttons on the camera. The camera hardware buttons will get disabled the moment you connect it to the phone via wifi. This is very bad. If iam riding a bike and my phone is in my pockets and i wanted to start the recording while riding, then i cant do so because the buttons are disabled. I need to stop, take out the phone and then hit the record button on the app to make it work. Any fix for this?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Git3 9
H Git3 16
Back