Vivitar DVR 794HD Battery

Chuck Baker

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello everyone. This is my first time posting here and I hope someone can help me out. I have a Vivitar DVR 794HD action cam and I am wanting to buy extra batteries and a charger but I can't seem to find any replacement batteries or chargers for this camera.

I was thinking that it might be compatible with the GoPro Hero 3 but I am not sure. does anyone have any information on this?

it's a generic Chinese camera, which one is hard to know so it might be a challenge to find spare batteries and a charger, for what you would spend you're probably not far off replacing the lot with something much better which might be at odds with keeping this one alive

it's a generic Chinese camera, which one is hard to know so it might be a challenge to find spare batteries and a charger, for what you would spend you're probably not far off replacing the lot with something much better which might be at odds with keeping this one alive
Thanks for the reply. I have never had a problem finding a replacement battery for any of my other cameras before but for some reason every search I try for this camera doesn't get me to the correct one.

The camera isn't even listed on the Vivitar website

the number on the battery is B1100 if that helps. But when I did a search for that number it wasn't any help either.

Last edited:
Yup I have the exact same one with same issue I can’t seem to find a battery replacement anywhere for my 794HD DVR Cam either and I mean anywhere it’s like they don’t make them anymore.

I'm having the same problem, but I called Vivitar and they are sending me a new one for free, no questions asked, no hassle whatsoever, I was on the phone for 5 mins. tops.

Back