My MINI08 sticks directly to the screen and can only rotate up and down, I want to be able to rotate it side to side too

Warren Chrol

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey guys,

Currently my MINI 0801 is stuck to the wind screen like standard, but it only moves up and down.

I am thinking perhaps I can either get an extra attachment that I can stick to the screen, then stick the camera to THAT, so that I can rotate it around in case of a side-hit or rear-end.

Ideas?

Cheers

Another mount in between will just increase the chance of jello in the footage due to the mount no longer being sturdy enough.

Most cameras today dont allow for the camera to be turned in any direction, and anyways if you already been hit what do you want to turn the camera and film, you would be better off whipping out your phone and film aftermath with it.

Or do what a few of us addicts have done and have a camera in each direction ( 4 cameras )

But its not for accident purposes i have that many cameras, its for idiots i upload to youtube, for accident i will rely on front and rear camera.
You dont have to film the accident to prove you did nothing wrong, say its a intersection and you drive onto it with green light, well then the guy hitting you in the side must have run a red light.
Now in that canse the other guy will probably claim the opposite, and just let him lie to police and what not, that will just worsen his situation and that he do deserve.

Back