Cellink Neo Beeping

PhilSkill

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Blackvue 750S-2Ch Cellink-Neo6
Hi Guys, New here and having just purchased and installed by hardwire a Cellink Neo for my Blackvue 750-2Ch I found it beeps a lot when ignition is on, I want to understand the beeps, but can find no detailed description.

Firstly is there a Cellink Neo Support site to contact, and how would I enact the two year warranty should I need it? Nothing in the box.

So when I turn on ignition (no engine running), the unit beeps and a red light flashes. then a couple of seconds later the green light comes on with a double beep and red/green flash (I assume this is charging) then a couple of seconds later the green light goes out and the unit beeps and the red light is flashing... then then cycle goes on, the beeping is really annoying.

So I'm guessing with no engine running the Neo is trying to charge itself off the car battery, but then tripping out maybe due to low voltage supply, and trying again and again. to which the beeping gets a bit annoying!
Haven't found a supply that is only live when the engine is running which I think would solve the issue as the unit does not beep with engine running and it all works exactly as expected.

Am I right in my assumptions? and has anyone had this beeping issue? also does this not mean the Cellink Neo could drain your battery if the car ignition was left on?

Just to update, the beeps can be turned off in the Bluetooth App, and they were being caused by the low voltage when drawing 9A from the car battery without the engine running. There's not much can be done about it other than turning off the beeps.

Back