No thats a old multipurpose hard wire kit.

That one isn't suited for the SG9663DC either. Wait for the SGDCHW, we'll have all the details on it soon. (no product page yet)

Street Guardian SG9663DC vs Blackvue DR900S-2CH

b986e35659e4.png

09155aef065b.png

c5e5c7c16b7f.png

e5676967ec03.png

That one isn't suited for the SG9663DC either. Wait for the SGDCHW, we'll have all the details on it soon. (no product page yet)

Where's the best place to monitor for the SGDCHW hard wire kit announcement? I've got a SG9663DC on order after an another driver was harassing my daughter while I was teaching her to drive.

Is there a recommended battery kit (e.g. Cellink NEO?) for use with the SG9663DC & the upcoming SGDCHW?

I dont think the hard wire kit are intended to work with a battery kit, but i cant see why you shouldent be able to put a battery in front of the hardware kit.
I am not aware of SG planning to do something similar to the Cellink NEO for their products, or if the other ones can work fine with the SG hard wire kit.

I guess we will see soon with the hard wire kit around the corner, but as is now i do think its planed to work with the car battery, which should also be fine as it have a low voltage cut off.

Indeed :eek:

Lets say it have 8 18650 batteries inside it, thats like 100 bucks at the most and 1/3 of the price, so do make me wonder.

I have just ordered 8 2600 MAH batteried for a hardwire / battery kit i recived in the mail today from MEG and Rayman, im wondering if its parking mode trigger signal on the +5V line will be working with the 9663DC

I got the 8 Sony VTC5A batteries from Holland for 40 EURO

Yeah the kit are just 2 wire too, but i figure it work like when the +12 V signal go when you turn off car, then it switch to battery pack and send the signal, so the battery back could do stand in for the always on +12 V line in a 3 wire hardwire kit.
Anyways i have no MEG camera to test with as the 0906 died on me pretty fast last year, so i will give it a spin with other cameras.

Ill give it a try, cant hurt anything i figure.

Back