Intentional accident.

WeedeaterDM

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Starting a collection
This is my second accident. The impatient kid was running late for work. So he was tailgating me and flashing his highbeams. I tapped my brake pedal enough to just flash my brake lights. This pissed him off enough to do what he did in the video. He was arrested almost a year later for this.
Camera is the Blackvue DR650GW

One-Six

You could be an investigator with all the video evidence you had on this guy. He shouldn't even have a license.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Damn :rolleyes: That punk need to be permanently taken out of operating any motor vehicle.

Why did it take a year for him to be arrested?

Why did it take a year for him to be arrested?

They wanted to build a strong case against him, I think on more than one charge. It even took about 5 months before they opened a case to go after him. One of the interviews with the investigators I had, they didn't know where he was living at the time. I did a little investigating myself. He was kicked out of the place of address on his license. I don't know why the investigators couldn't figure this out. He was living with his mother. The car is hers and he is coming from the apartments she lives in each morning to go to work. I even learned he has been arrested 3 times before the accident. Disorderly conduct, drug possession, and aggravated assault. Like jokiin said, a real piece of work.

One-Six

The sad thing is, if they yank his license, he won't stop driving, and mom will still give him the keys to the car.

He is not too bright. He seems to repeat the same skills at the same time and location.

If the cops don't get him, karma will get him.

Any luck he'll die soon bouncing off a large tree before killing a innocent person, you will be well rid of him

Wow - That is a real special person !

They wanted to build a strong case against him, I think on more than one charge. It even took about 5 months before they opened a case to go after him. One of the interviews with the investigators I had, they didn't know where he was living at the time. I did a little investigating myself. He was kicked out of the place of address on his license. I don't know why the investigators couldn't figure this out. He was living with his mother. The car is hers and he is coming from the apartments she lives in each morning to go to work. I even learned he has been arrested 3 times before the accident. Disorderly conduct, drug possession, and aggravated assault. Like jokiin said, a real piece of work.

One-Six
What was the charge for him brake testing you?

Looks like assault with a deadly weapon would be appropriate which wouldn't need any other charges. It was clearly intentional and he was clearly braking using maximum force, not just for a 5mph difference, it could have worked out a lot worse.

Aaa yes playing counter strike from moms basement, while driving like a idiot.

Just for him i would make a new book made of tungsten, and then i would drop it him from way up high.

Do you still see him, and is he still driving in the same manner?

if the answer is yes, drag him from his car and slit his throat, its the right thing to do

WeedeaterDM you have far more control than I have, one day he'll screw up and do something silly to someone far nastier than him.
There's also the Darwin theory, he won't last long....

Nigel, sorry I didn't say what the charges were. Looking at the case report, charge 1 was Scheme to Defraud (third degree felony) charge 2 was False And Fraudulent Insurance Claims (third degree felony). He chose not to have a speedy trial so it's going through Pre-Trial Diversion. That means he can get off with no charges of any kind if he can be a good boy and stay out of trouble for one year from November 16, 2017. I did speak with my attorney about assault and they said it's a no go.

DashcamDPR, after his arrest, I have seen him only a few times. His driving from what I have seen has been very tame. I am hoping to catch driving aggressively again to send the video in to the clerk of courts in hopes they will convert his Pre-Trial Diversion to Trial.

One-Six

I don't know how you stay so calm, especially seeing the same arrogant fool being so reckless and abusive so often.

A pity the assault charge won't fly, what he did WAS an attack on you and your property, it really could have lead to your death and should be taken incredibly seriously.

Definitely the kind of person we need to have taken off the roads (and out of the gene pool.)

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Back