TryDriver! FREE AI Dashcam app for your phone

trydriver

App Developer
Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Driver
Hello everyone! We recently launched our FREE AI driven dashcam on the Google Playstore. Look up TryDriver (www.trydriver.com). When rating out app, please be aware that this is the first release - so please be nice :). I welcome any and all constructive feedback so that we can make the perfect free dashcam for you! Please email me at Marcus@trydriver.com. We are part of the Techstars Mobility program in Detroit and are working diligently to make this the best free dashcam for your phone available. Our current version is perfect for ride-share drivers as it records outside, while optionally checking on the driver for distracted or drowsiness, and with a 2 finger tap you can record inside your vehicle with audio. It also surveys the road for obstructions and offers forward collision warnings. Over the next couple of weeks we are launching the back end which will give you cloud storage options, and we are releasing a referral program for free storage! If you want to start accumulating free storage now, please download the app, and send me an email with the # of users you referred to download (Marcus@trydriver.com). We will credit your account as soon as we launch the back end in a couple of weeks.

Our next version will include augmented reality navigation overlay, along with access to music/podcasts while you record, all hands-free, with voice activation for calls, texts and recording prompts.

Looking forward to your feedback and downloads! The more feedback we get, the faster we can produce the perfect free application for your needs!

How do you plan to make money?

Can you add a feature that records high quality photos when it detects a number plate? Use your AI for it.

Back