SGDCHW for SG9663DC (3-wire hardwire kit to enable PARKING MODE function) Timed & Low Battery Discharge Prevention

we're just testing an updated firmware now, will share that soon with anyone that is having this issue just as soon as we go through the basics and make sure it's ok

Will this probably fix the random power off and on when parking mode is on?

Great. Please ping me a download link when the latest FW is available
we're just testing an updated firmware now, will share that soon with anyone that is having this issue just as soon as we go through the basics and make sure it's ok

Other then taking the power lead out of the camera each time, where would I add a switch so I can manually turn it off? I don't need it to record when I park in my garage as the cctv in the house does that.......

I must have had dodgy firmware, every time I press power it turns the wifi on AP mode :\ I will try again ......
Need to turn the ignition off first, you can't power off when the ignition is on with the 3 wire power supply

Need to turn the ignition off first, you can't power off when the ignition is on with the 3 wire power supply
Ignition is off.
Set it up for 3 wire... Reflashed firmware format default etc and it's still doing it.

Not sure if it's my car or not, Hyundai Tucson 2017

I've got the exact same car. I haven't updated my FW yet from 1.32 to 1.34T, but I've been able to switch off the camera as per the above instructions

Ignition is off.
Set it up for 3 wire... Reflashed firmware format default etc and it's still doing it.

Not sure if it's my car or not, Hyundai Tucson 2017

Press and hold to power off, if you just press it turns wifi on, press REC to stop it recording first might be easier for you

Press and hold to power off, if you just press it turns wifi on, press REC to stop it recording first might be easier for you

So where do I add a switch? Will be much easier then pressing and holding and waiting and annoying.......

@jokiin Does GPS play any role with parking mode? I noticed that the issues I was having were all happening in a parking garage, but would not happen elsewhere (or I just didn't notice). After 3 days of recording with GPS unplugged, I have not had my unit turn off after a short 3 minute clip in said parking garage. Coincidence?

@jokiin Does GPS play any role with parking mode? I noticed that the issues I was having were all happening in a parking garage, but would not happen elsewhere (or I just didn't notice). After 3 days of recording with GPS unplugged, I have not had my unit turn off after a short 3 minute clip in said parking garage. Coincidence?

I don't think there is any relationship but I will mention it to the engineer anyway, have you updated to the latest beta version with the 2 wire/3 wire input menu option?

I don't think there is any relationship but I will mention it to the engineer anyway, have you updated to the latest beta version with the 2 wire/3 wire input menu option?
Still on 1.33 test firmware. Will update to the latest beta and see if anything changes.

Back