Pics that make you smile

b1424c23fa87295d6ef606fdad04950a.jpg

anyone in Australia will know what's coming soon
Ha ha before reading your post i was about to type mad magpie day, though i wasent really sure if thats a magpie.
I would also type the last thing your dashcam will ever see.

you could almost set your watch by them, once spring comes they go into attack mode

We have those magpies here too, but I don't hear attack/horror stories here....

They are active protesting nests.
Seagulls do the same to a degree and are much larger birds, there have already been a few cases here as seagulls are moving into the city areas to nest and find food + have protection from predators.
You can ( maybe ) get a permission to do something about the seagulls, but its not strait forward,,, though nothing are that here.

Lots of birds do so, and can even fight off bears and wolves by dive "bombing" and bite / scratch the target, its bad enough when 1 do it but some times its a whole colony and you have seconds in between attacks.

...Seagulls do the same to a degree...
The most aggressive I've personally run into are Red-Winged Blackbirds. We have a healthy population around here and they seem to be very attracted to golf courses as nesting sites. It can really become a problem when multiple pairs decide to nest close to the same tee box or green.

Aaa the 8 bit days :)

And since then we got the internet, that are supposed to make us all smarter,,,,,,,, but really thats not how it work for a great many of people.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back