A few "issues" with the DR400 II HD

pdes

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

So glad I found you all! I have been struggling with a few questions and until now, could only find some obscure forum that only had viewers every couple of months!

Here's hoping one of you aficionados can put me straight.

1) I have been unable to find any reference to firmware updates on the Pittasoft site for this model. What's the most recent firmware? Is there an alternative download site?

2) I downloaded the latest viewer but the associated manual shows that this app has a page where the LEDs can be selected. My app doesn't have this option. Is there another viewer version? I also read that there was a better viewer by a third party with added functionality "out there". Does anyone have a pointer or review?

3) I have both power feeds fitted using Power Magic. It seems that I have a problem where recording continues continuously after parking. I have set the motion sensor to zero and have set the gravity/vibration settings to "not very sensitive". When I go out to the car after a couple of days of non-use, the unit is warm so is obviously "doing something". I am sure this is just a setting issue but I am drawing a blank.

If some kind soul could answer any or all of these queries, I'd be very grateful.

Thanks

There are no updates for the firmware of this model.

Go to the home page above and look through for reviews on the 400GII and you will find a hack for Korean to English on it

The viewer on a PC is different to the APP on a phone Which are you talking about.

The "VIEWER" does have a place to turn off Led,s The App wont work for this model as it doesn't have Wi-Fi, maybe if you out the card in a phone it would a bit

Have you got the PM wired correctly.

The settings preferably would be for parking Motion sensing Almost off and impact settings to about 25% -50%.

Its it detecting motion which keeps it going

Back