Best settings for driving and parking guard?

R1KSU

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Zerogogo R2. Zerogogo RW100. Mini0906. Viofo A129
I now have the 3 wire hardwire kit and installed it today, 0906 has latest firmware.
I need it so the screen is on when driving ( wife not me ) and the screen turns off when she parks up, and screen turns back on when driving.
Also unsure which parking mode to use as MOTION doesnt seem to pick up movement when I nudge the car, but is ok when a car or person pass by, detection is set to high.
What power settings and screen settings should I use, Its our first dash

I need it so the screen is on when driving ( wife not me ) and the screen turns off when she parks up, and screen turns back on when driving.

Is this even an option?

My screen turns on when I start, but then turns off after 1 minute (I wish I could set it to like 5 minutes or so)

Ok thanks, just that when it was on the cigarette lighter it was always on, wife likes it that way. I have told her she can always press the button on the side to turn it back on, but she doesnt like to mess with things, lol
So what do the screen power settings and main power settings do when both set to off? does it not stay on all the time, even when the car is parked, or the acc 10 second switch kicks in, thanks

Kevin the screen stays on,even after ignition is turned off, I have wired it up correctly with 3 wires and have the latest firmware. Parking mode works, but it seems over sensative in motion detection mode as it seems to record 30 seconds footage every 2-3 mins all day when my wife is at work and park near moving bushes.

Ah my firmware ends in 0704, I will download the latest, she has it on motion detection but the slightest movement in front or behind of the car and it activates, a moving bush in the car park , she fills a 64gb card in 2 days. If the latest firmware doesnt work I will email you, Thanks.
Email sent :(

Last edited:
Back