Pics that make you smile

That tree shows 10 well known public figures of India - right from king to freedom fighter to political leaders.

Yes i noticed Gandhi there, but sadly i am not that well versed in Indian history :oops:

I guess you guys have heard that the MEGA Millions jackpot is up to 1.5 Billion and expected to get to 2 billion before the drawing on Oct 23, 2018. I have never heard of one that large! Yes, I bought a ticket.

Yeah that amount screw with my brain, it even would if it was in DKkr.

I guess you guys have heard that the MEGA Millions jackpot is up to 1.5 Billion and expected to get to 2 billion before the drawing on Oct 23, 2018. I have never heard of one that large! Yes, I bought a ticket.
yep we bought some tickets too. powerball is approaching a billion too.

pay off ALL THE THINGS, make some investments, buy a garage with an attached house, then fill the garage with toys.....

1540319635420.png

Last edited:
44416480_2000882003282861_8392533372475277312_n.jpg

Another way for American lotto winners to spend their billions and gain karma points, might be to invite some random Dane on a all expense paid tour of the States. ;)

That look to be some really heavy petting going on. :giggle:

Yep with lotto win i have no doubt i would be more in my garage / machine shop than in my house.

That boat in the garage is just to get to the BIG boat.

I'd be scared to win a big lottery. I know a bus would run me over the day I collected.

Now $100,000 or so a year for life...I'll take my chances. Not so much every deadbeat in the world or ex GF would be looking for you.

:D

As they say down there " Ikk oop"

The 'bobby' thing reminds me of when my parents bought a new VW bus.
The electric element defroster things in the rear glass weren't common back then. A couple of neighorhood kids were studying the rear glass of the bus. "I wonder what those lines are for?'

Another kid thought for a few seconds....'That's where you write your name and address in case you lose it.'

The 'bobby' thing reminds me of when my parents bought a new VW bus.
The electric element defroster things in the rear glass weren't common back then. A couple of neighorhood kids were studying the rear glass of the bus. "I wonder what those lines are for?'

Another kid thought for a few seconds....'That's where you write your name and address in case you lose it.'
my dad used to say that the lines on the back glass were to keep your hands warm when you were pushing it. :cool:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back