AR790 2 CHANNEL TERMINATING THE SYSTEM IN PARKING MODE

pspig

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,I have an ar790 2 channel and its starting to terminate the system just after switching to parking mode(timelapse) I dont have the rear camera and its never been a problem running on its own,ive tried 3 sd cards including the qvia which came with the cam,done the format stuff on a pc ,upgraded the firmware to 3.3.3 and still the same problem,power is fine and correctly plugged in,but ive noticed the cards are full after switching on,pulled the sd card out and looked at the system folder on pc and it seems to be full of unchecked copys of one file in all the categrys ie fr rear motion etc ,ay ideas? thanks for looking

Attachments

• example.jpg
    example.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 5
format the card so it's empty before you park and see if it still behaves the same way
Thank you for the quick reply but I already did that ,as in my post|| but FOUND the problem|||,if you make any changes to parking mode you have to run your engine the first time, before it goes into parking mode, just leaving the ignition on dosnt work mabe its because im not using the rear cam?|

Back