Pics that make you smile

I just love something like that are street legal,,,,, at least in some states.
But IMO it is a POS, but if thats what people would like to drive and it have brakes / steering and blinker fluid i cant see the problem.
You could maybe add to the law, if your modified vehicle are part of a accident, no matter if its a fender bender or worse, it will be impounded and scrapped.
That at least should make people driving such vehicles drive within its limit, cuz that thing sure as hell are not going to make it to 100 MPH, don't even think it can safely reach the highest legal speed in the US.

I just love something like that are street legal,,,,, at least in some states.
But IMO it is a POS, but if thats what people would like to drive and it have brakes / steering and blinker fluid i cant see the problem.
You could maybe add to the law, if your modified vehicle are part of a accident, no matter if its a fender bender or worse, it will be impounded and scrapped.
That at least should make people driving such vehicles drive within its limit, cuz that thing sure as hell are not going to make it to 100 MPH, don't even think it can safely reach the highest legal speed in the US.

i've always wondered why they ARE allowed to be street legal. in a crash, they'll drive right over many other vehicles, completely negating the smaller car's safety features. they ought to meet the same minimum/maximum bumper regulations as everything else. i'm fine with them having quick disconnect bumpers so they can still go offroad, but once you get back ON road, the bumpers need to go back on. but good luck enforcing that... apparently it was hard enough forcing tractor trailers to install underride bars at the back of the trailer. and now they're probably going to try adding underride bars to the sides of trailers as well.

We have those on all trailers, i actually think the side ones do the most work with all the pedal pushers we have here.
Though it do seem like a pedal pusher get creamed every 2 or 3 weeks, seem like making a right turn are still one of the hardest things to ask a Dane to do safely.

ff20180501_123434.jpg

The guards on the side you can replace with like storage boxes or something, the main thing is nothing can get in front of the rear wheels.

Well if their plan is to camouflage as trees in preparation for their hostile takeover, i have some bad news coming for them :giggle:

This is a shop I saw in Fiji. I was unable to investigate further as I was with the family.

Thankfully i don't retain much of the monkey genome or whatever it is that make some people hairy, so i don't have much body hair, on my chest i have like 5, and its not like it grow on the back instead.
And after having been watching internet videos i am not going to get waxed anywhere.
I do need a haircut, but id like to get into next month before i get that done.

Renault Captur 2019 (RHD).
The bonnet release lever is in really bizarre location

IMG_20190421_202213.jpg

IMG_20190421_202200.jpg

Haha they only moved the steeringwheel, i assume this are happening in a lot of LHD cars turned RHD, maybe even vise versa

Haha they only moved the steeringwheel, i assume this are happening in a lot of LHD cars turned RHD, maybe even vise versa
All rented and other cars which origin is LHD I had here where with bonnet lever was in the logical close to driver position. This is very 1st bizarre one.
If they (Renault) so called "engineers" (designers?) took time to move steering wheel and whole dash to RHD then the very minor adjustment of bonnet lever is silly thing to leave in its "origin place".

Sent from my VKY-L29 using Tapatalk

yep have seen it in lots of models, I have a US based car and it's the same, hood release is still on the passenger side

I've seen some where the obd-ii port is in a weird location, like in the center console, or even behind the glovebox, often behind some piece of trim that likely cost them extra to design and manufacture. Volvo and Saab sometimes seem like they make it a game to hide it. Meanwhile everyone else puts it at the bottom of the dash, above the pedals, where it's out of the way, but still easy to get to.

Another prime example of " don't get mad, get even" (y)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back