VIOFO A119 V3

It takes a minimum of 10 days to the UK but some packages have come via Singapore. So I would expect a delivery from China to be much quicker for you. I expect it will also depend on the demand for V3s on a first come first served basis.

Just for clarity , for each of the subsequent 2.73GB file, do you need to reboot each time or does it still continue in a loop ( assuming if it is still in "OFF" loop ) .
The recorder continues to record at 2.73 (4) GB until the memory card is full. As the card is full, the DVR stops recording and suggests the format of the memory card.
The recording was carried out at a resolution of 2560 * 1440, a bitrate of 25.8 Mbit / s.

Безымянный.jpg

@OCD Tronic and @OCD Tronic Canada should have A119 V3 stock on the way to North America this week. Pending no customs delay, cameras should be here by next week. We will let everyone know when we are confident enough to open pre-orders on Amazon once we get freight tracking information and it eventually shows customs processing is at least complete. We are finishing the final touches on the new listings as we speak. We are excited to help launch the all new A119 V3!

It takes a minimum of 10 days to the UK but some packages have come via Singapore. So I would expect a delivery from China to be much quicker for you. I expect it will also depend on the demand for V3s on a first come first served basis.

Got a reply from Viofo, express shipment takes about 4 to 7 days. Upon this confirmation , I placed my order with them.

The recorder continues to record at 2.73 (4) GB until the memory card is full. As the card is full, the DVR stops recording and suggests the format of the memory card.
The recording was carried out at a resolution of 2560 * 1440, a bitrate of 25.8 Mbit / s.

View attachment 46655

Thanks for the clarification :). At that resolution, I am going to require a lot of storage.

USA A119 V3 Pre-Orders are now open:
(Direct site only for now, Amazon listings won't go live until at least after the freight clears customs next week to guarantee ship by and delivery dates)

As well I! Want to replace the A119 v1 for the front window with a V3 and I'll keep the v2 for the back.

I currently have a A119 v3 and v2 in the front (belt and braces) and a v2 in the back. It is good working setup.

Until you need to bring them all in for an offload :D

It's a hatchback so easy.

The A119 V3 current firmware v1.00 has a BUG that prevents WDR from activating even when Menu setting shows ON.
The obvious clue was no WDR icon appears on main screen after exiting the menu which has already been reported.
Improving WDR on V3.
A119 V3 WDR.jpg

I would agree with @viofo, although there is no screen evidence that WDR is turned on. With WDR on the daytime colours are even more vibrant, I have not tried night time yet as where I live the headlights are the only illumination, very few street lights and remains light till 9-10pm.

There is no option for WDR logo on or off just WDR on or off so it is not optional to display the logo. V2 and V3.

What A119 V3 firmware version is this sample taken with ?
My V3 firmware v1.00 Build 20190520 and v1.00 Build 20190531 do not display the WDR On indicator icon which always appears when using A129 / A119S / A119 / A119 Pro .
I can confirm pre-installed v1.00 Build 20190520 with WDR On has zero effect at night.

Hey Everyone
USA now has limited stock available ready to ship.
Seller Fulfilled Amazon listings are open as of today for limited quantities while they last. (Shipped by OCD Tronic directly)
Amazon Fulfilled & Prime stock should be arriving in about another week in much larger quantities.
Four Bundle Choices:
A119V3
A119V3+GPS
A119V3+CPL
A119V3+GPS+CPL

Last edited:
What A119 V3 firmware version is this sample taken with ?
My V3 firmware v1.00 Build 20190520 and v1.00 Build 20190531 do not display the WDR On indicator icon which always appears when using A129 / A119S / A119 / A119 Pro .
I can confirm pre-installed v1.00 Build 20190520 with WDR On has zero effect at night.
I am testing a beta version, will offer for public testing soon.

I am testing a beta version, will offer for public testing soon.
does new V3 Beta include any of these changes?
- increase audio recording volume.
- increase default Sharpness level.
- change 1440p Low Bitrate from 20 to 25 Mb/s
- change 1440p High Bitrate from 25 to 28 or 30 Mb/s
- add Sharpness options Strong / Normal / Soft
- add H.265 indicator icon to live view screen when enabled.
- add WDR-On indicator icon.

Last edited:
Back