Spare secondary camera - where to buy

David

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have one of the i1000 / F70 / X6 style cameras which the rear/secondary camera has broken. Its out of warranry so Im looking to replace the rear camera alone without having to spend on a whole new unit.
It would also be great if I could upgrade to a HD 720 camera for the rear one too. Any ideas where I could get these from?
Ebay seems to only throw up backup/reversing style cameras, which are 420 resolution so not an upgrade.

Thanks, Dave.

the solution only supports SD resolutions on the rear camera, not that any would be compatible anyway but using a different camera wouldn't change that

Some months ago I ordered a replacement camera via an e-bay seller. reason was that my rear cam was mirroring the video (for parking mode) but I needed one without mirroring.
Unfortunately I am not at home currently and cant lookup in my old mails which seller it was. But order process and delivery was without problems, price was abt. 25 Euros (shipping included).
If you are interested I will look up the sellers name when I am at home in the next days.
Actually I never used the new rear cam because I bought a FineVu CR500 for front recording and placed the i1000/F70 to the rear. Hopefully I can replace it soon with the GT2S when it is available :).

Regards

David, if you would like to sell your cam (with the missing rear cam) - I would like to buy it.
if you can put it up on eBay or some platform like that - that would be great.

Back