Samsung Pro endurance 64 GB issue

SR14626

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Viofo A119 Mini - Blackvue 900S
Samsung Pro 64 GB Endurance micro SD card does not work with the 900S 1channel dash cam, but the BlackVue cards do. Has anybody else had this issue with the Samsung card ? After inserting card, I get this warning “check card“ from the dash cam.

Other cards will be hit and miss, nature of the way they do their firmware

Interesting and Thank you. Just wondering why a high-end card would not work for me.

Presumably because Blackvue don't conform to the interface rules, thus forcing you to buy very expensive Blackvue cards?

FWIW, both my 750s work just fine on Sandisk and Samsung HE cards and a Samsung 128GB non-HE card.

FWIW, both my 750s work just fine on Sandisk and Samsung HE cards and a Samsung 128GB non-HE card.

Samsung HE cards ? Would that also be the Samsung Pro Endurance card or is it a different card All together? Might as well keep buying the BlackVue version. I have a couple in stock right now but it’s a shame that mine does not work.

Yep. That's right. I was just being generic with High Endurance. Much to my shame.:eek:

Yep. That's right. I was just being generic with High Endurance. Much to my shame.:eek:

thank you for the clarification

Samsung Pro 64 GB Endurance micro SD card does not work with the 900S 1channel dash cam, but the BlackVue cards do. Has anybody else had this issue with the Samsung card ? After inserting card, I get this warning “check card“ from the dash cam.

And did you format the card first to FAT32? "check card" can mean an incorrectly formatted card
  1. Download guiformat.exe: http://www.ridgecrop.demon.co.uk/index.htm?guiformat.htm
  2. Insert SD card and run guiformat.exe
  3. Set drive letter to the SD card
  4. Set allocation unit size to 65536 (64MB, just like the Blackvue 16GB card)
  5. Press Start

Last edited:
Back