What Dash cam

Gemini

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all first post

what do you consider the best dash cam on the market irrespective of price? I want to buy in the uk

Cheers Bob

If your willing to wait, the new GuardTrak models should be really good as well as the VicoVation Marcus 3 which will record in Super HD 2304 x 1296р / 30 Fps. Both should be out in March, so to me, worth the wait. Questions regarding the GuardTrak can be directed to @jokiin who is the manufacturer and a well respected forum member.

If you need it now I would recommend the Vicovation TF2+ or the Powerucc Panorama 2. For a great discreet camera, the Mobius can't be beat.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply GJHS will have a look at the GuardTrak models, any thoughts on the Roadhawk hd

Bob

Thanks again.

Bob

If you want more help, share your list of wants. That would help us (other members) share our favorites that fit your needs, since there is no perfect for everyone. For example, you couldn't hope to get better sharper video than the TF2+ yet for me it's too big. The Mobius is better for me due to its size, battery, etc.

Had a look at the TF2+ looks good GJHS, also looked at the Blackvue DR500GW liked the WIFI what are your thoughts on this one?

Many have complained that the video is not great for such an expensive camera. For wifi you could also look at the Vicovation WF1

I have looked at the Vicovation WF1 on "techmoan"s YouTube page, any other camera's with WIFI?

Back