what dashcam to try next 1080p dashcam with clear video and GPS?

Just saw this Is this going to be a good one for me to try and ubox install etc. Night video quality seems good.

My $0.02 is that youll have to spend more than $100 to be happy. $150 i think will get what it sounds like you want from a $100 camera.

My $0.02 is that youll have to spend more than $100 to be happy. $150 i think will get what it sounds like you want from a $100 camera.

As I said I could stretch a little more. if I know the Quality is going to be there.

couldnt help but notice the car driving towards the car with the camera installed with out lights at 0.31 seconds into the video:eek:

As I said I could stretch a little more. if I know the Quality is going to be there.

Ok, good. Happy research! I havent tried a model with gps so i cant really help, sorry. I just know that under $120 pickings are slim for quality cameras without gps.

couldnt help but notice the car driving towards the car with the camera installed with out lights at 0.31 seconds into the video:eek:
Youre right Didnt even notice. was just looking at video quality.

Hi Peter yes video quality is fine I find with the latest firmware Ac31 that if my camera is up and running through daylight/ dusk into darkness the video quality is amazing. When its really dark IE little or no street lights when I play back on the PC it looks like it is still broad daylight.The gods must have been looking down on me when I received my camera given the problems other 7900 users have experienced ......Contrary to installation instructions I do not un-install the old viewer and firmware before installing the new versions, having done that once and finding the new version would not download so that I had no firmware or viewer at all. Mind you with the latest version the Lukas videos now playback on registrator viewer/windows media player and the VLC player........Still waiting for OBD2 version cameras to be available for the western market, the extra information will be handy to have ......proof you were braking.....and that you were signalling despite some toe rag swearing on his grandmothers grave that you did not indicate.Plus of course the other information the OBD2 installation provides. On a lighter note when your name appears in the forum JOHN LE MESURIER springs to mind. No offence intended its just word association..... and the ramblings of an old man...... thankfully I havent reached the dribbling stage yet. :confused: regards Ipol:D

LOL thats about what i will look like when i am older. judging by my dads face

Back