Street Guardian SGGCX2PROPlus, new firmware MOD

Alex58

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Finally, it was the turn of this device-the first mod from our master of Kaliningrad!
This is just the beginning, the work is underway, everything will be brought to mind.
Link to the original video in the description.

Last edited:
This is the first modified firmware from a respected @Falsificator
until it is in the public domain, we are just starting to test it and draw conclusions.
I hope, @Falsificator will talk in more detail about changes and adjustments.
In the near future he will receive a front and rear camera for testing and tests of modified firmware.

1TM2WCS.jpg

Last edited:
hope we will see a change file with the mods, just to know what the guys have messed around with.
Also look forward to videos with STD VS MOD firmware, so you can directly see the difference.

Very much looking forward to see what kind of magic you can do for the SG camera / cameras.

I hope, @Falsificator will talk in more detail about changes and adjustments.
What is changed at the moment:
-Reduced Oversharpness
-Increased video detail
-Changed metering table
-Gamma and Contrast correction
-Experimental settings ISO
1920х1080р 60fps 41Мбит.jpg

Last edited:
Thats softened up alright :)

Roads like that lined with birch trees like that, must be a killer for low bitrate cameras.
I use to have a piece of highway where a thin batch of trees on either side lined the road, but sadly all the trees aside for a few have been cut down.
But every time going thru there not least this time of the year with naked trees and the camera footage would try its best to look like minecraft.
And it was more or less the same with all cameras i have ever owned.

Roads like that lined with birch trees like that, must be a killer for low bitrate cameras.
I use to have a piece of highway where a thin batch of trees on either side lined the road, but sadly all the trees aside for a few have been cut down.
But every time going thru there not least this time of the year with naked trees and the camera footage would try its best to look like minecraft.
And it was more or less the same with all cameras i have ever owned.
There is nothing wrong with this DVR on this road. He works everything out, as it should.
Unfortunately, the auto-translator does not accurately convey the meaning of what was said.

Last edited:
There is nothing wrong with this DVR on this road. He works everything out, as it should.
Unfortunately, the auto-translator does not accurately convey the meaning of what was said.
I think what @kamkar1 meant was this type of scene where there are trees without leaves on each side of the road is normally a very tough scene for the camera to encode, a lot of cameras look very bad with this type of scene

Yes. most cameras struggle in such a high information place, and some almost collapse under the load of all the information to process.

Yes. most cameras struggle in such a high information place, and some almost collapse under the load of all the information to process.
A little further along this road, there is another section about the same, but with more stringent conditions. I always try all my DVRs there. So far, SGGCX2PRO has been working on these areas with "excellent"results. I don't see any reason for it to be any different. Firmware is made specifically to improve performance...

Back