Zenfox T3 Triple channel dash cams free test invitation, limited quantity

We are a new dash cam brand "Zenfox" and sincerely invite you to review our new product---Zenfox T3 3CH triple channel dash cam(1440P+1080P+1080P)
You can check the product details in our website www.zenfox.com
The free test quantity is limited, please contact us if you are interested.
I would like to test a dash camera of yours. Is this still available?

A U3 card should have plenty of write speed for the 3 streams in this camera, i will probably also have to go and expand a little on my test suite of cards, quite a few interesting endurance cards i dont have yet.

A U3 card should have plenty of write speed for the 3 streams in this camera, i will probably also have to go and expand a little on my test suite of cards, quite a few interesting endurance cards i dont have yet.
I tend to agree with you. Evo plus should be adecúate but let's see Zenfox recommendation is assuming they have done their preliminary bench testing .

I tend to agree with you. Evo plus should be adecúate but let's see Zenfox recommendation is assuming they have done their preliminary bench testing .

Check out EVO Select on Amazon if you decide to go that route. It is literally the exact same card as the EVO Plus, only sold exclusively by Amazon under the green Select label and often sells for less. In fact, if you can be patient, sometimes you'll find them on Amazon for substantially less. The last one I purchased (128GB) was less than $17 last November but today they are selling for between $21 and $25 dollars. I've actually been in the market for a new EVO select and have watched the price drop from 25 dollars just within the last week.

I tend to agree with you. Evo plus should be adecúate...
No application class rating on the Samsung Evos, doesn't even guarantee A1 performance.

Check out EVO Select on Amazon if you decide to go that route. It is literally the exact same card as the EVO Plus, only sold exclusively by Amazon under the green Select label and often sells for less. In fact, if you can be patient, sometimes you'll find them on Amazon for substantially less. The last one I purchased (128GB) was less than $17 last November but today they are selling for between $21 and $25 dollars. I've actually been in the market for a new EVO select and have watched the price drop from 25 dollars just within the last week.
I have already bought the select from amazon about six months back and you are right, they are identical with the only difference that it was branded an amazon exclusive and at a bit lower price. Also I have a couple of the EVO that I have purchased at the local bestbuy store when they where on sale at the end of the year. I really like the performance of those cards.

@ Zenfox. Is there a particular SD card you recommend and any we should avoid using in your product?
I will be ordering a couple soon to dedicate to this particular camera. My preference is the Samsung EVO Plus C10 U3 and wanted to make sure my choice is acceptable before I order. I personally feel like it won't be any issues but would like to confirm that from you.
We recommend U1/U3 or higher endurance card.
There are many fake cards on the market, please be careful.

No application class rating on the Samsung Evos, doesn't even guarantee A1 performance.

Doesn't matter what is guaranteed- what matters is how well it works, and it does exceptionally well with most cams :cool: I've sat here and watched several members here telling folks that the cam they were discussing absolutely needed a high-endurance card based on card and cam specs, while a little further along the thread you see folks having great success (including lifespan) with standard cards. A little further along someone will complain that their high-endurance card is causing problems which go away when they stop listening to the spec-nuts and just go for whatever works well for the other people :ROFLMAO: Lest we forget, the old red and gray SanDisk cards had great specs for dashcam use but didn't often live up to expectations.

So go for whatever works no matter what specs say should be happening.

Phil

Doesn't matter what is guaranteed- what matters is how well it works, and it does exceptionally well with most cams :cool: I've sat here and watched several members here telling folks that the cam they were discussing absolutely needed a high-endurance card based on card and cam specs, while a little further along the thread you see folks having great success (including lifespan) with standard cards. A little further along someone will complain that their high-endurance card is causing problems which go away when they stop listening to the spec-nuts and just go for whatever works well for the other people :ROFLMAO: Lest we forget, the old red and gray SanDisk cards had great specs for dashcam use but didn't often live up to expectations.

Phil
Yes, go for what works, and I'm sure people will try all sorts of cards over the next few days as the cameras start to arrive; we will find out what works and what doesn't.

But the A rating does mean decent performance when carrying out multiple operations, and does not mean expensive. I'm wondering why the Samsung cards are not A rated, maybe because they can't guarantee the necessary performance? I have noticed reports this year of some (not all) Samsung Evo having issues in cameras like Viofo A129 (beeping problem) and Blueskysea B1W ("Slow Card" problem).

The card I'm currently using is a £12.95 128GB A1 rated card rebranded as "MyMemory", I've not been having any issues with it.

BTW you should ask @DashCamMan about getting your own brand subforum,

Okay that's done, apparently on my behalf, so i hope zenfox are okay with that, and lets hope that zenfox will soon grow out of the little sub forums to the big sub forums .

Last edited:
Okay i have action again on my tracking #, and it appear to be the right kind of action so :cool:

Okay i have action again on my tracking #, and it appear to be the right kind of action so :cool:
Mine is supposed to be delivered on Tuesday. I sure hope so. It already shows to be in the states.

No delivery time on mine when i last looked, but from past experience with DHL they go to Germany and then with truck up here, where Danish postal will take care of the final delivery.
So Tuesday sound reasonable for me too, and that's good as it and the following days will be dry and i need to go help my friend make another huge hole on his house made from the most weird materials.
And he is even more decrepit than i am so no chance for him handling the large electric jackhammer.

Reactions: EGS
Yes i dont go bargin price hunting on the internet for the cheapest possible memory card, for the most i use one of the EU amazons or a Danish retail store.

Phil

My Sandisk A2 Extreme (Non High Endurance) is working fine and without a single issue in 2 Viofo Cameras for a year or so now. Not a single hiccup. And the A2 extreme has lifetime guarantee. Yes I know, high endurance uses MLC meant for many writes and rewrites...But then as you pointed out, there was a thread about someone having compatibility issues on some cards.

Compatibility isn't necessary saying MLC is bad. Merely, some brand cards don't work well with a particular model because of their controller module I believe. Happens on non MLC cards, too. Sandisk Ultra Plus hated the Viofo Camera.

I might just throw another Sandisk A2 into the ZenFox. TLC memory, Yes. But after 1 year of writes / rewrites it's chugging. If it hits 2 years, then it will exceed standard warranty of most MLC cards. We shall see.

Last edited:
Back