Pics that make you smile

This has to be the sign of a great store.

View attachment 53483

ph4e1.gif

So the Vegan party just become eligible for election here :LOL:

The Danish woke level go up from 8540 to a world record 9000.

Breakfast at DCT.

DTC.jpg

KISS as thats all a bachelor can be bothered with.

hehe yeah :rolleyes:

I read the format will get changed for the next two debates.

In that perspective, gold is probably the most correct named element.
4aa57e896cd6627ab0bea49bb21818ff5cca51b8.jpg

You can find gold in Au,,,, stralia, a golden name for a country if there ever was one.

"My mother understood human nature better and never chided. She knew that a man cannot be saved from his own foolishness or vice by someone else's efforts or protests, but only by the use of his own will. One afternoon, when I had lost all my money, but still was craving to play, she came to me with a roll of bills in her hand — a large sum of money for those times and conditions — and said, “Here, Niko. Take these. They're all I have. But the sooner you lose everything we own, the better it will be. Then I know you will get over this.”
"She kissed me.
"So blinded was I by my passion that I took the money, gambled the whole night, and lost everything, as usual. It was morning when I emerged from the den, and I went on a long walk through sunlit woods pondering my utter folly. The sight of nature had brought me to my senses, and my mother's act and faith came vividly to mind. Before I left the woods, I had conquered this passion. I went home to my mother and told her I never would gamble again. And there never has been the slightest danger of my breaking the promise."

–Nikola Tesla

I use the same card reader :)
My card reader is old, because I need one which reads the ancient "Smart Media" cards that my camera uses. Hate to upgrade my camera when it does everything I need it to do :p

I didn't see the Presidential debate nor did I want to. I have no interest in watching liars and mudslingers who have not one ounce of moral fiber left in their sold-out a$$es :mad:

I suggest that if they change the format for the next debate the most appropriate choice for moderator will be a strict babysitter equipped with a strong paddle. That would match the level of mentality all politicians have, especially these :cautious:

Phil

...the level of mentality all politicians have, especially these
I've noticed it's all proportionate to the size of the pile of politicians below you - the more you rise in the hierarchy the worse you become. Biden worse than Pelosi, Pelosi worse than AOC, etc. (I suspect it's a function of media exposure opportunities.) The same holds true for the 'other side of the aisle', Republicans are no better than Democrats, and minority parties are not immune to the phenomenon either it's just they don't get as much media coverage so it's not as obvious.

At least you have a 2 term cap,,,,,, for now.
There are no caps on anything in Danish politics, it is most embarrassing, and decremental to the democratic process here.
So even with scores of political parties to choose from, we end up witht trench warfare, just like in the US with DEM and REP, and so a larger selection to choose from are not a benefit at all, probably more of a loss.
It is also one of the foremost reasons i will not vote on any of the established political parties, TBH i would rather vote on any new mad dog political party, at least once.

That been said, i doubt i will ever vote for the vegan party, though they now have amassed enough signatures and so are eligible for elections.

Well classy guys like me have the phone set to the lowest possible amplitude, or in my case often off ( not even using the buzzer CUZ that one annoy me even more than the beeping )
My friend have a ring tone so long it aggravate me when his phone ring.

Nobody called me in 2 weeks or so, and i have only made a handful of calls myself :) just the way i like it.

With my business I have to have my phone, and with my rotten hearing it's loud :( but I often leave it in the van or somewhere it's not going to bother anyone (including me :)). It's taken years but I've finally gotten friends and family to understand to never phone me during business hours unless it's an emergency, send a text instead and I'll get back the them when I can. And preferably send me an email where I've got a large enough screen to easily see and a real keyboard to reply with when I get home since it's not an emergency and it can wait :cool: When I'm 20 feet up a ladder with a power tool in my hand I'll be dam#ed if I care about why you've called me and what it's about- it can and it will wait. :cautious:

Phil

One of many reasons i would not spend some of my lotto millions on a nice fast car.

0 - 333 kmh ( 207 MPH ) in 4.8 seconds on a bicycle,,,,,,, really any car is just :cautious: compared to that factoring shear speed, factoring in the thrill and the car are like not there at all.

I know a top fule car will do 1/4 mile faster, but :eek:

Last edited:
One of many reasons i would not spend some of my lotto millions on a nice fast car.

0 - 333 kmh ( 207 MPH ) in 4.8 seconds on a bicycle,,,,,,, really any car is just :cautious: compared to that factoring shear speed, factoring in the thrill and the car are like not there at all.

I know a top fule car will do 1/4 mile faster, but :eek:
:eek: There is no way anyone, anywhere could convince me to go that fast, that quick on 2 wheels - especially those little teeny, tiny skinny tires on that bike. Can you imagine hitting just a little pebble with the front tire and trying to regain control? Even an 'Ironman' suit with 6 inches of shock absorbing padding would be of little help with what would follow.

Still impressive though.

The guys is also dead now, probably happened fast in his case.
My personal speed record, well at least the only verified one, was my last race bike which had a computer on it, managed to propel myself to 60 kmh down a hill, the pro bikers in tour de France ASO do 100 kmh with ease.

Unlike drag petrol bikes these jet powered ones dont seen to torque twist at all, the petrol / nitro bikes have the driver almost hanging on the side of the damn things.

Back in the late 1940's- early 50's there were a lot of 'exhibition racers' going from track to track demonstrating their "Rocket Cars" and "Rocket Bikes" which had war surplus take-off rockets from military aircraft bolted to them. Lots of smoke and claims about speed which were always optimistic. Anyone with money could buy the surplus rockets back then :rolleyes: Sammy Miller ran a rocket-powered Funny Car down the 1/4 mile back in 1984 @3.58 seconds.

NHRA Top Fuel and Funny Car now run 1000 ft (about 302m), not 1/4 mile, because most tracks don't have enough shut-down length at the end for the speeds these cars run. Tony Schumaker holds both the 1/4 mile and 1000ft top speed records at 337.58 MPH (543.15KPH) 1/4 mile and 336.57MPH (541.65KPH) 1000ft in his Top Fuel machine. It's going over 300MPH (482KPH) in about 3.3 seconds and pushing him along at 6G's in the process which is double what astronauts experience. The 500 cu. in. (8.19L) engine makes over 11,000HP (8203KW).

And you thought your Lambo was fast :ROFLMAO:

Phil

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back