Anyone here use Vacron VVG-CBN11 or VVG-CBN12

Sorry,we only have this device CBN-11/12 in stock,but we do not have camera to test it for you then!

Sorry,we only have this device CBN-11/12 in stock,but we do not have camera to test it for you then!
No problem, I asked my agent in Taiwan to get two samples from Vacron and they are on their way. I'll test them and publish the raw files. It seems like a good sub $100 camera from a reputable company.

No problem, I asked my agent in Taiwan to get two samples from Vacron and they are on their way. I'll test them and publish the raw files. It seems like a good sub $100 camera from a reputable company.
The CBN11 is 720p and the CBN12 is 1080p. TheVideoCopilot is an authorized dealer in Texas that sells Vacron dashcams. All warranty is handed with them. You can view video samples of these cameras as well.
They are a great cam at a great price and do not even compare to that junk under $100 available everywhere.
Check out TheVideoCopilot.com for more information

Trust me. The CBN11 is 1080x720p. The CBN12 is 1920x1080p. I have been an authorized retailer for them since 2009. The CBN11 also requires a remote control to change settings and view video on the LCD screen whereas the CBN12 has the buttons on the bottom front and does not have a remote. Much better in my opinion. Our units come with 16gb SD card as well, ready to go right out of the box.

They were referring to wholesale pricing
That is correct. And there is no local support or warranty. You will pay shipping charges as well. Shipping anything to China is at least $25-30.00 Plus import duties.

Back