Dimika v1.3 vs Innovv C1+C2 v06-20140109 vs Mobius B-lens v1.13 ( short test )

The advantages of variable frame rates ... more flexibility for low light recording.

Judging by the video evidence, Dimika have failed to capitalise on this flexibility.

I delayed the purchase of my second dashcam until niko published his findings. I was so disappointed by the low light performance of the Dimika, that ordering another Mobius was an easy decision.

Last edited:
Judging by the video evidence, DIMIKA have failed to capitalise on this flexibility.

I delayed the purchase of my second dashcam until niko published his findings. I was so disappointed by the low light performance of the DIMIKA, that ordering another Mobius was an easy decision.

Sorry to hear this. Where can I find this findings? Would be interesting to read because I have positive experiance with my DIMIKA so far.

Judging by the video evidence*, Dimika have failed to capitalise on this flexibility.

I delayed the purchase of my second dashcam until niko published his findings. I was so disappointed by the low light performance of the Dimika, that ordering another Mobius was an easy decision.

VFR is not an issue for so called every day common user who will buy Dimika just for video recording of individual video clips.
Issue comes when you will try to do side by side editing with other dashcams, but lets be fair - who in every day life will be doing side by side? Not many I guess. So, editing ( for side by side ) is not my biggest concern.
Much bigger issue is not compatible with Registrator Viewer codecs to put together many files, or even AVS Video Editor, - audio error :(
I have not tried with other video editors yet, but RegViewer is most popular and practical editor with lightning fast speed of "glue" files. It is essential for modern day dashcams tk be compatible with RV.

About video performance please read Disclaimer. Dimika has few newer FW released ( same as Innovv ), so maybe night rec is better there, I am not sure, need to do new extencive side by side tests which takes a lot of my free time and I am not sure when I get it.
Hardware is allowing to perform on high standars for all dashcams in this test, so its only matter of FW tune up. Of course lens quity also play big role.

Have you tried movie maker by MS?

I do not have Dimika.

I have added a download file link for raw / original files.
Can you test on movie maker by MS?

Went to the link..only Innov files ..336 meg each..
see dimika folder but grey out

can you generate 2 to 3.... 1 min file..

I will check soon my mega.co.nz account for those links.

I have fixed download link in post 1. Please check if it works for you.

MS movie maker does not work for me neither...Sorry.

Back