E-Prance ARDV110B Rear view mirror cam problems

andrew lambert

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi recently bought a rear view mirror cam off Amazon, the camera works fine when I format the SD card but after a few hours the recording stops after 5/7 seconds then freezes and starts recording again 8-( when I try and view the files they are all corrupted. Tried contacting E-prance but getting nothing.

Tried 2 sd cards:

32gb class 6 un-branded
32gb class 10 Samsung

both the same

help?

Hi recently bought a rear view mirror cam off Amazon, the camera works fine when I format the SD card but after a few hours the recording stops after 5/7 seconds then freezes and starts recording again 8-( when I try and view the files they are all corrupted. Tried contacting E-prance but getting nothing.

Tried 2 sd cards:

32gb class 6 un-branded
32gb class 10 Samsung

both the same

help?

How many days E-Prance not replaying your e-mails ?

3 days not including the weekend, emailed both sales and info and tried the live chat

3 days not including the weekend, emailed both sales and info and tried the live chat

I usually give 2 work days for overseas companies to replay. 3 work days sould be time where they should replay.

How many days ago you paid for your purchase?

Paid for it 27 Feb, im a taxi driver and had to apply for a license to have it in my car before I could use it. Didnt notice it wasnt working properly until last week 8-( thought it was the cheap memory card I bought off ebay so I got a more expensive samsung one, seems to work fine once the card is formatted (use SDFormatter) but once it records about 2/3 hours worth it starts playing up. Ive tried searching everywhere for firmware updates but I cant find anything.

It's possible you have G-sensor enabled; each time it is triggered a locked file is generated. Those aren't recycled in some firmware revisions and may cause erratic behaviour similar to what you're seeing. Try disabling G-sensor and see how it goes.

Ive turned the G sensor off, disabled audio, put the resolution to its lowest, turned off the movement sensor and nothing seems to change it

If E-Prance cannot help you to get it working satisfactorily, you should be able to get help from Amazon, if necessary through their A to Z Guarantee claim facility.

I recently bought Aquapel (similar to Rain-X) through Amazon, however the vendor didn't send me the genuine product, & tried to fob me off with some BS. Amazon agreed a full refund shortly after I submitted an A to Z guarantee claim.

I would give E-Prance a little time to respond, but you obviously don't want this matter to drag on indefinitely.

Cheers for your help, managed to sort it myself after waiting for a response and not getting one from E-prance. The camera doesn't like 32gb SD cards even though it says it can go up to 32gb. Bought myself a Samsung 16gb class 6 card from ebay and works a treat.

Back