Pics that make you smile

Straycam, Dashmallow has a long history of acting this way. He has been censured many times for this type of behavior. Dashmallows technical expertise is probably the only reason he has not been kicked off the site long ago.

Arguing with Dashmallow is a waste of time. The points will never be acknowledged by him.
This is not my fight and I suggest you quit so Dashmallow will finally shut up and move on to a new conversation.
country-hick: Thanks very much for your input! I am very, very good at reading people, and Dashmellow seems to be exactly the kind of guy you described. As I told him in a recent post, I will be writing him off as a "lost-cause" in a short bit as he is merely a waste of time.

Although my initial post "said nothing at all about politics", politics soon became an area of discussion on this thread. Just as one would not expect political posts on a gardening or cooking forum, one would not expect political posts on a "dashcam forum". - - Thankfully the administrator, @DashCamMan agrees!

Dashmellow- As you are not mature enough to "agree to disagree" tell me where in my prior post I made "any false claims". As I said, you, or anyone, can read precisely what I said and when I said it in the posts above. - - Clearly it is you who are making false claims, ie, my post claimed your pic of a newly wed couple brandishing rifles was "political"! - - It NEVER happened, but in your mind it did...lol

If you are big enough to "agree to disagree", I am as well. If you choose to continue to make false claims, I will probably answer you; but after a bit more I will write-you-off as a lost cause.

Dashmellow- As you are not mature enough to "agree to disagree" tell me where in my prior post I made "any false claims". As I said, you, or anyone, can read precisely what I said and when I said it in the posts above. - - Clearly it is you who are making false claims, ie, my post claimed your pic of a newly wed couple brandishing rifles was "political"! - - It NEVER happened, but in your mind it did...lol

If you are big enough to "agree to disagree", I am as well. If you choose to continue to make false claims, I will probably answer you; but after a bit more I will write-you-off as a lost cause.

As I mentioned earlier, some think this could be the start of World War III; it's certainly not a time to be jovial about a very, very perilous situation. Just my opinion.

I have no issue with @DashCamMan deleting a few photos, He is the moderator, after all. He actually didn't have a problem with the photos themselves but he was concerned that they might be provocative to someone like you and he was certainly right about that. Just look how you keep behaving here.

My issue is with you using this as an opportunity to repeatedly and compulsively attack and defame me with gratuitous insults like attaching my maturity and falsely misrepresenting what I've said. And I've certainly never considered photos of average citizens taking up arms as anything "jovial" as you allege. Such a comment is literally trolling and you know that, of course. I've repeatedly said I found their actions heartening and at one point characterized it as inspiring, a sentiment you also have a problem with. Of course, you are well aware of what you are saying and doing here but obviously your purpose is to just keep piling it on time and time again like some sort of adolescent junior high school bully. But as we all know, bullies behave the way they do because they feel insecure and inferior.

How absurd to see you denying for the third consecutive time now that you falsely accused me of habitually making political posts.

What you keep claiming:
"my post claimed your pic of a newly wed couple brandishing rifles was "political"! - - It NEVER happened, but in your mind it did...lol

What you actually said:
"you appear to be the only person that I've seen on this forum who regularly makes political commentary and posts political pics/cartoons."

Your bogus denial is all about arguing which particular post you made that allegation in which is merely an attempt to distract, but you keep ignoring what you actually said and that it is not true. And to say it once again, since you keep intentionally ignoring it, I didn't post those photos intending to be political even though they may have been interpreted that way. They were merely in admiration for the bravery of the Ukrainian people who are among 130,000 ordinary citizens who have volunteered to fight for their country. Sadly, you have a problem with that because you feel it interfered with the humorous superfical entertainment you otherwise come to this thread for. This is certainly more an indication of your level of maturity than it is mine.

And to point out once again, despite your continued harping that this is a dash cam forum where people should restrict what they post about to that subject only, this is the "OFF TOPIC" sub-forum. So we get to witness just another pointless argument and your flawed logic.

At this point, considering how you've kept this up this long, I have no doubt that you won't be happy until you get this thread locked down.

Last edited:
I have no issue with @DashCamMan deleting a few photos, He is the moderator, after all. He actually didn't have a problem with the photos themselves but he was concerned that they might be provocative to someone like you and he was certainly right about that. Just look how you keep behaving here.

My issue is with you using this as an opportunity to repeatedly and compulsively attack and defame me with gratuitous insults like attaching my maturity and falsely misrepresenting what I've said. And I've certainly never considered photos of average citizens taking up arms as anything "jovial" as you allege. Such a comment is literally trolling and you know that, of course. I've repeatedly said I found their actions heartening and at one point characterized it as inspiring, a sentiment you also have a problem with. Of course, you are well aware of what you are saying and doing here but obviously your purpose is to just keep piling it on time and time again like some sort of adolescent junior high school bully. But as we all know, bullies behave the way they do because they feel insecure and inferior.

How absurd to see you denying for the third consecutive time now that you falsely accused me of habitually making political posts.

What you keep claiming:

What you actually said:

Your bogus denial is all about arguing which particular post you made that allegation in which is merely an attempt to distract, but you keep ignoring what you actually said and that it is not true. And to say it once again, since you keep intentionally ignoring it, I didn't post those photos intending to be political even though they may have been interpreted that way. They were merely in admiration for the bravery of the Ukrainian people who are among 130,000 ordinary citizens who have volunteered to fight for their country. Sadly, you have a problem with that because you feel it interfered with the humorous superfical entertainment you otherwise come to this thread for. This is certainly more an indication of your level of maturity than it is mine.

And to point out once again, despite your continued harping that this is a dash cam forum where people should restrict what they post about to that subject only, this is the "OFF TOPIC" sub-forum. So we get to witness just another pointless argument and your flawed logic.

At this point, considering how you've kept this up this long, I have no doubt that you won't be happy until you get this thread locked down.
Dashmellow-

Country-hick has you pegged perfectly! I am done communicating with you as you are nothing but a waste of time! Rest assured I will make it a point to communicate with the DashCamTalk moderator the next time you make an inappropriate political post... knowing you, that will be very soon! - All the best!

Last edited:
Will start deleting all this back and forth bickering if it continues. I deleted the photos as the Ukraine situation is political and previously these topics go off the rails.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20220228-201511_Photos.jpg
    SmartSelect_20220228-201511_Photos.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 25
  • SmartSelect_20220228-202326_Photos.jpg
    SmartSelect_20220228-202326_Photos.jpg
    333.9 KB · Views: 23
I'm not sure. but I think there just might be a health & safety violation here!

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20181009-205408_Voice.jpg
    SmartSelect_20181009-205408_Voice.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 26
I have a 12 CM scar on my left forearm, made by my cat on my 16 birthday,,,,, i am 55 YO today.

Not as visible today, but it is there alright
I am also mini scare face, as a few years later i got a alcohol educed blackout on my way down a stairwell carrying a plastic bag of the beer i had not yet consumed, woke up a split second later in a pool of beer with a cracked eyebrow.
That delayed our departure to the party, and the Taxi driver was not too happy getting me in his car 30 minutes later, though by then i was only bleeding a little,,,,,, we did not have what boxers call a "cut man"
Not much later i had a good chance to bleed even more as at the party there was a group of bikers, and the smallest of them took offense to the lamb skin on the back of my denim jacket where he and his boys had their badge.
Idiot hung on my back for a while at the bar only getting a corner of the lamb skin loose as it was both glued and sown on by yours truly, in the end i assume in embarrassment his "brothers" stopped him.

Not long after that i stopped drinking, CUZ i would have taken on that group of bikers knowing full well the group of people i was with none of the guys there would help me, and i also did a great many other stupid things while drunk, so as the Danish saying goes " better stop while it is still fun and games"

2dc039c22f7eff385d984d2cc2fbd11532b43d85.jpg

Indeed.
dceae5b17162d595af9023b20f9e7fca87c7d351.jpg

Get smarter.
18aff2d4652a5447a5b282451c9a898ac0084639.png

I think that still happen, but people know not to post pictures of it.
32ef8a1424385b9d85111f2954e4d6713e918c1c.jpg

f647c56c31bf28b1607b2142e36e4daf8c595250.jpg

2ae149bdcf3332a6a9ad645cfaeba5fe30276c47.jpg

2cf401c849a20f63ae3b6e682ade46d10335fda8.jpg

O i so agree.
63383343df1e6f19af0148a8b59c1e87499301b4.jpg

a35e9aef4ec94334b26ec72d083b5e26cd2cbb5e.jpg

6128b2e9c567cf1917070a10af3fe5aadf6b4c95.jpg

hehe yeah the Romans do seem to be famous for their roads.

The fall of Rome is more comparable to Denmark, we had our time in the sun and since then have been on a decline.

Not the largest one for sure, but yeah those boys probably do not work for peanuts.

O its something new, i thought it was just a display of the general fierce American patriotism. ( did not see writing below picture :oops: )

I oppose the notion that you can vote anyone out, there are only so and so parties to vote for, so to vote anyone out, you will have to form new parties,,,, and get elected.
BUT ! we only slowly change the face on our leaders usually by age and them kicking the bucket, the soul remain the same again and again.

Next election here 2 new parties to vote for. 1 : the vegan party and 2: the "moderate" party formed by a former PM from the party who shameless call them self Denmark's liberal party. :sleep:

I am sure the bill they forward to insurance companies for assistance are not low.
A protest here are like a few 1000 people, and they most often go home after a few hours, nice and orderly, personally it is my opinion that we are at least 2 general strikes behind here, where the whole country get shut down, and Danes horde yeast as TP is not something we are big on, unless corona have made changes.
But last major strike, yeast was gone in hours. :) i assume Danes love to bake at home.

It take me 10 minutes MAX to get my daily news fix, predominantly just reading and getting infuriated by clickbait headlines.

Back on topic.
f94b7257d3d93b71dfd35825bbcbe3388ab15893.jpg

580b03533f1edd976a6eae166e88bc20f57eec4e.jpg

Well i would be surprised if the did not.
78e7702a5afb8dd29f70a4521fa3efae283dd425.jpg

I think it is universal, but quite a conundrum
29cdce708539f2d056032ccdb83526f7797fa300.jpg

b90a2b689a67be146b2966af240f46afad32c800.jpg

I just learned something. :cool:
278ac632a433fbca8813dff095a1a7d4b5f29c82.png

The human eye,,,,, so not trustworthy, still look where it have gotten us.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back