Pics that make you smile

I see both an old hag and a young girl, depends which bit of the picture I focus on.

280069980_10159842047340883_5955749375449734352_n.jpg

Lots of accidents on the road these days. I think the one reported here was pre-dashcams... if you haven't heard it before, it might make you laugh...

They do not make wholesome family movies like that anymore.
What is worse is the reason for that is even more horrifying than the old classic.

O BTW.
About 1/8 mile or a couple 100 M down the street on a side street they are digging up the sidewalk, i asked one of the guys there today what they was doing, and he said fiber optic cable,,,,,,, my heart went racing, i pointed up the street towards my apartment, and asked are you going that way too,,,,,, and the guy ( not Danish speaking ) said yes.

So it look very much like i will be getting my old wrinkly ass on the fiber again soon,,,,,,,, very much looking forward to that, and getting of this old fashioned cable stuff.
Just did a little searching, it might be possible to get 2.5gbit on the fiber, it depend a little on who is actually putting it in the ground, there are 3 operators so far offering up those kinds of speeds, and a whole host of companies just offering old school slow gigabit.

Last edited:
It probably have something to do with some obscure old salvage law.
Over here the crown use to get their cut back then that was the kingpin here, funny enough politicians today will not take a cut.

The whole business of banning chainsaws from certain beaches is because some people have been using them to cut up driftwood which has washed up on the shoreline.

Although the driftwood scavenging is permitted, the use of a chainsaw to cut it up on the beach is prohibited due to its danger to the public and because many people don't particularly enjoy having to listen to loud chainsaws when they've come to the beach to relax and hang out.

That thing jutting out in front of the wheel om wheelbarrows,,,,,, I HATE IT

That thing jutting out in front of the wheel om wheelbarrows,,,,,, I HATE IT
That thing is there to allow the wheelbarrow to be emptied. It acts like a lever to allow the wheelbarrow to be raised up and emptied.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back