Pics that make you smile

Even if we Danes and the Swedes have been at war for over 3 decades throughout history, and horrible things have been done.
But we still rip on each other, though we Danes most often win that as we are not trolls that live under mountains.

302170332_484700247001224_6601599390470367790_n.jpg

Danes are pretending A LOT, hence why most 16 YO kids here already have a high alcohol tolerance.

I personally do not hide the fact i consider all humans A-holes, in a desperate attempt to be proven wrong, and i dont need no pills or fluids to calm me.

Hehe at least in the article itself they got it right.

I cant do much with my left hand or leg.

Factoring in the debacle about the new little mermaid movie.

5147e49d8a6cad5d6b5ebf55316a950d96781c79.pnj

Even i have not sunk that deep.
13c10512c909874d866832ce209a97fe5d59603c.jpg

What is the difference between a ambulance and a bra ?

The ambulance take care of the wounded, the bra take care of the fallen.

This is a genuine comment section snippet.

dog cookbook.png

Naturally the cookbook was how to make dog food but...

I do think people should care and do whatever they do right, but often people go way overboard on hobbies ASO.

Just like some fans do,,,,, here i am especially looking at you idiotic soccer fans, that need me to pay via my taxes for police just so your moronic sport can be played every weekend.

If it was up to me there would be free baseball bats on the stadium, and people would not be let out of the stadium before 2 hours after the game ended.
And what happen meanwhile in those 2 hours should be televised, so people can learn to behave like people and not animals.

The Louis Vuitton tactical/bulletproof/techwear fashion vest. Comes with 2 level III plates!

Add the Louis Vuitton tactical holster and kit/ammo bag for the total look!

The fact that you’re in the middle of a combat zone doesn’t say you don’t have to look totally awesome! :smuggrin:

louisviton.jpg

loius2.jpg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back