TF2+ - where to find?

woorich

Reaction score
Country
United States
The TF2+ seems to be sold out just about everywhere.
Can anyone suggest a seller with a good reputation that still has it available?

(Not regular TF2 or TF2 EZ.)

There is one in ebay, but very expensive. I'd say wait for the new marcus models to come out.

The TF2+ seems to be sold out just about everywhere.
Can anyone suggest a seller with a good reputation that still has it available?

(Not regular TF2 or TF2 EZ.)
There is one in ebay, but very expensive. I'd say wait for the new marcus models to come out.

I would also wait for a Marcus 3 at this point, (Marcus 1 is on par with a Vico SF2), but if a TF2+ is what you would prefer SpyTec seems to have them back in stock for $220
Here

I would also wait for a Marcus 3 at this point, (Marcus 1 is on par with a Vico SF2), but if a TF2+ is what you would prefer SpyTec seems to have them back in stock for $220
Here
Problem is Marcus 3 will cost another $100. I'm not sure that there will be enough new features to justify the additional cost.
The option of being able to use a polarizing lens would be the one additional feature that I would like to get, but I'm not sure that it's worth another $120 (lens plus additional cost for camera).

I hope someone posts videos comparing the TF2+ and Marcus 3 soon.

I buy tf2 ez for 90€ so marcua3 is twice more expensive.

I buy tf2 ez for 90€ so marcua3 is twice more expensive.
I don't know about the chip in the TF2 EZ, but the Marcus 3 is a high end device. The M3 has a 160 degree View Angle with Ambarella A7. I don't think it is fair to compare the two because of course it is going to be more expensive.

Its Ambarella 5. Marcus3 is great but too expensive. Tf2 is best bang for bucks and had superb quality and unique vicoschedule

Its Ambarella 5. Marcus3 is great but too expensive. Tf2 is best bang for bucks and had superb quality and unique vicoschedule
Thanks was not sure. I seen the viewing area was smaller on the EZ then the Marcus or TF2+ Premium. (Marcus 3/TF2+P at 160), but could not find much else.

Angle is smaller but everything else is the same.

Bought the Vico TF2+ on US eBay from someone named dashcamdepots for $220 including 2-3 day shipping.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/171289582385
It seems the cam works as expected, as far as I can tell from using it for a couple of days.

The cam I received, however, seems to have been intended primarily for a Chinese market, as the information on the box was mostly in Chinese and all the printed materials within the box were in Chinese. The seller included a note in the box that explained that there is a way to set the menu options to display in English. After fiddling with the cam for a couple of minutes, I was able to reset the menu options to English. I downloaded a copy of the English-language instructions from the Vico website. My only concern would be whether Vico will honor a request for repair or replacement if any major defects become apparent. Hopefully, I won't ever have to find out!

Back