Carpa 120

BEric2000

Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with the Carpa 120? It is a cam that also records the passenger compartment. ...or can anyone recommend a dashcam that records the inside of the vehicle with a decent quality video/audio?

BEric2000 said:
Anyone have any experience with the Carpa 120? It is a cam that also records the passenger compartment. ...or can anyone recommend a dashcam that records the inside of the vehicle with a decent quality video/audio?

Hi BEric2000,

I have moved this to the multi-channel forum. I don't have much knowledge with the Carpa-120. However the specs are not impressive since it is not an HD camera. Even the handful of Amazon Reviews for this Dash Cam are negative.

The problem with most dual lens cameras is that picture quality is poor. I am trying to gather more information on dual cameras but they are not that popular yet. These cameras are usually 720p resolution at best. The i1000 / F70 appears to be a decent model and you could mount the second camera anywhere in the vehicle (to record the passenger compartment) or even out the window. You can find some discussion on the model in this thread.

There may be other models that are better, so perhaps others can share their experiences.

Dash Cam Man

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
niko Dash Cam Discussion 1
Back