internal storage playback

cyclopops

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is there anyway to disable the google map when playing vids through internal storage on my ipad?

Is there anyway to disable the google map when playing vids through internal storage on my ipad?
i was wondering too sorry i dont have the answer but ill bump your thread.

also is there anyway to plug it into your pc and import the video? i have an iphone 5s and i can find no way of importing the video. POS iphone makes exploring the internal storage such a hassle. the reason i want to do this is incase i record something that is NOT an event, i want to transfer the file to my phone but then i cant get it off my phone!

the obvious solution is just swap cards but i still want to know why i cant get my video files off my phone.

Take the SD card out and put it in your PC Copy the "RECORD" folder to the PC or all the files you want that are in that folder. All is in there You can then play each file with whatever you like.

I have mine going on a 2 month trip through the USA Every night I copy the contents ont a portable HDD through my netbook. EASY AS

Sort of obvious I thought.

Take the SD card out and put it in your PC Copy the "RECORD" folder to the PC or all the files you want that are in that folder. All is in there You can then play each file with whatever you like.

I have mine going on a 2 month trip through the USA Every night I copy the contents ont a portable HDD through my netbook. EASY AS

Sort of obvious I thought.
My card is 32 GB and it fills up with 1 to 2 days of work so sometimes I don't have time to copy the files tomy PC. I was hoping to just transfer to my phone after something happens that is not saved as an event this way I'll have that my phone but now I can't get up my phone so that's why I was saying the only other option is to have a second card To swap if something happens that isn't saved as an event. With how much I drive the file could be over written before I get home. I just wanted to know if there was a way to get it off an iPhone.

Last edited:
buy a spare memory card and just swap them out when full, might be an easier way to buy yourself some extra time

I planned on getting spare cards (this was the obvious solution like I said above) I even have a hidden spot in my car for them but I had already transferred some to my phone thinking id be able to get them from my PC later. They were already over written so the only copies I have are on my iPhone and now I don't know how to get them off.

My card is 32 GB and it fills up with 1 to 2 days of work so sometimes I don't have time to copy the files tomy PC. I was hoping to just transfer to my phone after something happens that is not saved as an event this way I'll have that my phone but now I can't get up my phone so that's why I was saying the only other option is to have a second card To swap if something happens that isn't saved as an event. With how much I drive the file could be over written before I get home. I just wanted to know if there was a way to get it off an iPhone.

you can copy from an Iphone to a computer I have taken photos and ported them across no trouble Havent got one now so cant try a video

You could always google " copying videos from Iphone to a computer" might be helpful Usually is

you can copy from an Iphone to a computer I have taken photos and ported them across no trouble Havent got one now so cant try a video

You could always google " copying videos from Iphone to a computer" might be helpful Usually is
Listen you don't need to be passive aggressive. I know how to import photos and videos from my iPhone to my PC, but the Blackvue app saves your saved videos into a folder I cannot access from my PC. It also does not show up when I use iTunes. The manual says YouTube sharing does not work with the iOS app either. Importing from the iPhone to a PC only imports the video files I take with my iPhone not any that I copied from Blackvue.

files that are saved by apps generally need to be accessed via iTunes, you can't get to them directly

Listen you don't need to be passive aggressive. I know how to import photos and videos from my iPhone to my PC, but the Blackvue app saves your saved videos into a folder I cannot access from my PC. It also does not show up when I use iTunes. The manual says YouTube sharing does not work with the iOS app either. Importing from the iPhone to a PC only imports the video files I take with my iPhone not any that I copied from Blackvue.

Had you given all that info from the start you wouldnt have got those replies. The more info given the better replies you get. From what you posted originally it appeared you were not familiar with how to do it..

It only takes 10 mins to copy files from card to your PC or as Jokin says get a spare blank card and change it if needed. The settings are retained in the camera.

I have just done it on mine to check.

Back