New Dash Cam from BMW: BMW Advanced Car Eye

Not saying BMW are like that but it is a culture that exists, there are some brands that do DVR option already but they're done at a local distributor or dealer level

@ jokiin I should have said( if and that is a big if ) to clarify that it was a maybe and not stated as a fact ........Ipol

Just got the employee price: 200€ (front + rear + CAS)
Too much just to test and disassemble it :D

What do you think.. I think the advanced car eye looks a bit like this one: http://www.camberry.eu/dashcam-blackbox-kamera-dc3010/ :rolleyes:

Advanced%20Car%20Eye%20FRONT+REAR%20CAM_D5.jpg

camberry3010bundle.jpg

Have a look at the Mount and the GPS antenna? And the rearview cam? And the hardwire cables?

You can see some differences but many things seem equal. Maybe they produce a slightly different one for BMW? Not sure..

What do you think.. I think the advanced car eye looks a bit like this one: http://www.camberry.eu/dashcam-blackbox-kamera-dc3010/ :rolleyes:

Advanced%20Car%20Eye%20FRONT+REAR%20CAM_D5.jpg

camberry3010bundle.jpg

Have a look at the Mount and the GPS antenna? And the rearview cam? And the hardwire cables?

You can see some differences but many things seem equal. Maybe they produce a slightly different one for BMW? Not sure..

Camberry is also same style like Mandoo. I think they are both OEM from same factory where Mandoo comes.

if someone has this camberry, he could try to flash the bmw firmware and see if it acceps it.

Yeah have it in German.

this looks interesting, pity can't find any video it take on internet,
my personnel idea is that it's not "BMW enough" on its price(good) and looking(bad):p

out of the topic, I thought for dashcam a car companies like BMW would choose a built-in solution for their cars..
it looks like only Chevy get into it..

this looks interesting, pity can't find any video it take on internet,
my personnel idea is that it's not "BMW enough" on its price(good) and looking(bad):p

out of the topic, I thought for dashcam a car companies like BMW would choose a built-in solution for their cars..
it looks like only Chevy get into it..

Audi and VW already producing for over half year built it dashcam solutions ;)

Wooww, in China ( Taobao ) it cost 425USD

BMW 1.jpg

BMW 2.jpg

Back