U.S. Official To Start Dashcam User Database Because He Thinks They Are Associated With Russia

concerneddriver

Reaction score
Country
United States
A senior U.S. official announced a plan today to create a national database for in car dashboard camera users, stoking fears that renewed Cold War rhetoric had entered a new phase. Citing the widespread use of dashboard cameras known as “dash cams” throughout Russia, the senior official stated that the dash cam database, pending Congressional approval, would begin a pilot phase in four cities in late July. The two nations have recently sparred over the escalating situation in the Ukraine and the United States has strongly condemned recent Russian military actions. Each nation has declared a series sanctions on the other.

“The dashboard camera has become synonymous with Russia and the camera's widespread use by millions of Russians mean the technology is now an indelible piece of the country’s national character.The proposed dashboard camera database will require minimal registration requirements and will serve to strengthen our national security,” said a senior official with knowledge of the pilot program who requested anonymity.

http://www.crushplate.com/2014/04/senior-official-cites-russian-influence.html

Hey mr senior US official April 1st has been and and gone....who in their right mind would say that dashcams in cars used for protection against assurance fraud and for providing proof of liability in an accident will serve to strengthen national security if a database is introduced.How on earth did you ever get to be a senior US official in the first place ( dont answer that I dont think I really want to know) Its a shame you wish to remain anonymous it denies right thinking people the right to vote you and the clowns who dreamed up this idea in the first place out of office....Ipol....... the level of paranoia that exists in so called grown men beggars belief ps just edited having read last two post yes I did say april 1st has been and gone

What do some people use for brains in Washington?

@ jokiin give Abraham Lincoln his due he certainly predicted the future :) and even gave his name to the continental car. Now there's forward thinking for you:rolleyes: Ipol @ GJHS thats forward thinking as opposed to forward leaning :D hope you had a great easter.

Last edited:
@ sludgeguts .........In political circles i've been told they are one and the same ..........I have got to stop I am having far too much fun.....Ipol

Where do i start here?......I'm speechless.......just speechless...

But then, I've seen it all before so many times..... I ask myself ...why the shock, when I see it again in front of me????

Most of u will understand my rant.....those that don't, no explanation will suffice.

I really want this to be yet another internet hoax, but given the mentality of those in DC, especially those in the White House, I would not be at all surprised if it does turn out to be real.

The proposed dashboard camera database will require minimal registration requirements and will serve to strengthen our national security,”

The USA is very sacred of it's enemies? Next step is to ban Street view and all cameras including those on phones.

If it did ever pass it is likely really to alert police officers and government officials who they need to watch out for so they don't get caught being shady

Back