Amazon?

bossyman15

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
SG9665GC
Would GT2S be sold on Amazon? I ask this because I have gift card I would like to use.

have no intention to sell them on Amazon ourselves, what a retailer might do I don't know

Would GT2S be sold on Amazon? I ask this because I have gift card I would like to use.
I'm not %100 sure all where jokiin will be selling or how he will be handling payment when the time comes, but there are places where you can get a gift card turned into cash. There is a super market here that has a machine that will do it. I'll have to see if i can grab a name next time i go shopping. CoinStar machines also allow you to add credit to you paypal wallet now. So as long as a seller accepts PayPal that would be another idea if you did not want to or could not use a credit card.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not %100 sure all where jokiin will be selling or how he will be handling payment when the time comes, but there are places where you can get a gift card turned into cash. There is a super market here that has a machine that will do it. I'll have to see if i can grab a name next time i go shopping. CoinStar machines also allow you to add credit to you paypal wallet now. So as long as a seller accepts PayPal that would be another idea if you did not want to or could not use a credit card.
unfortunately it is not a card but e-gift card and it is already attached to my amazon account.

Last edited by a moderator:
unfortunately it is not a card but e-gift card and it is already attached to my amazon account.
Oh. That was my fault I sort of assumed it was a physical card.

Back