Innovv C2 not starting consistently

Yooshaw

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
2x Mobius, 2 x SG9665GC, 2 x A119S, 2 x A119V3
Hi everybody -

Hoping somebody can help with my C2 that is not starting consistently. I have two C2's for both my cars, each with a 32 GB Sandisk card in them. The settings are identical, and the other C2 is working fine.

The C2 in question I routinely switch from using in the car to it being mounted to my bicycle helmet. When in the car and attached to the car charging cable, sometimes it will not power on. When using on my bike, most times holding the power button down does nothing. After many attempts to get it to power (maybe 6-10 tries), it will randomly power on and record normally.

I have tried formatting the card in the C2 and resetting the device through the pinhole, but still no resolution. Any ideas what may be causing this?

Well noted the case you faced, that one is good, other you need few times to power on.
And you have been formating the card in the C2 and no improvement.

Can you try to refresh the FW to see what happen?

BTW, how is the GUI setting for two C2? Is it same or has different? if different, please list out.
We try to find what is behind.

GUI settings are identical - but the problem unit has probably changed since I held the reset button. I will reload the firmware tonight and report back, thanks for your help.

RockThinking -

Thanks very much, reloading the firmware seems to have fixed it. Thanks again.

Back