found cool car cam

LOL, someone is a massive propaganda machine in this thread.

I purchased this camera at Costco branded as "DashPro" by ASTAK. I couldn't get the included CD-Rom to load the software. I downloaded from the RoadHawk site and it works great. I am very happy with the performance so far. Seems like a great price compared to the RoadHawk brand on Amazon even with sales tax here in Nashville at 9.25%.
photo-4.JPG photo-5.JPG

It is cheaper at Amazon with no shipping charge and no tax. $199 after instant rebate. Mine will arrive in a few days. Videos on YouTube look great.

I've used my RoadHawk HD now for 6K Miles....works perfectly, reliable consistently good quality video day and night and easily able to distinguish features of vehicles and people involved, with accurate GPS recording and OSX compatible software...What's not to like....

PS. Love to see that awful chinese clone looking Lukas do some 60fps recording and keep up with the GPS as well....Very useful on the track as well, and out of the box integration with great overlay software...

PPS. I don't think the original dude is a marketeer other than for his own referral links to Amazon ;)

Back