If someone tried to scam you...

XtremeModder

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I was just curious what you would do. I've seen videos of people faking themselves getting hit by a car (we all know the horribly hilarious one with the girl that runs up the middle of the street and on to the guys hood).

In ALL of these videos people point out that they have a dash cam...

Maybe it's just me, but wouldn't it make more sense (and be more harmful to the person trying to scam) if you let them fill their reports out lieing about whatever it is they're lieing about and then you write your statement but provide video PROOF with it? I think that would be a much better way as the scammer would then get screwed up with false statement charges, etc.

these fake injury scams are a problem, the scammers themselves are clearly not the smartest people

this is by far my favorite caught on camera incident http://i.ifeng.com/news/sharenews.f?aid=86484315&from=timeline&isappinstalled=0 might take a bit to load but worth the wait

it sends an important message to the scammers I think, if you are going to try and fake an injury then at least make sure your target has noticed you, watch and you'll see what I mean

How do you get to view this video? I can't seem to figure it out.

these fake injury scams are a problem, the scammers themselves are clearly not the smartest people

this is by far my favorite caught on camera incident http://i.ifeng.com/news/sharenews.f?aid=86484315&from=timeline&isappinstalled=0 might take a bit to load but worth the wait

it sends an important message to the scammers I think, if you are going to try and fake an injury then at least make sure your target has noticed you, watch and you'll see what I mean

OMG! This one made me "laugh out loud" even though in its own way it's not really all that funny when you stop to think about it. What an idiot! I'll bet he never tries that one again!

BTW, Video worked fine in my current browser (EPIC)

This is indeed brutal. I can't imagine that that the guy just walked away after that. Do you know the full story?

This is indeed brutal. I can't imagine that that the guy just walked away after that. Do you know the full story?

I don't, he must have been ecstatic though to actually get run over for real, might be a while before he can fake it again

it's not great video quality but you can see the lady is looking the other way when he takes a dive and she doesn't know he's there, the car starts blowing the horn to alert her and she thinks he's getting impatient for her to get out of the way, next minute the scammers a speedhump, feel sorry for her as clearly not her fault

holly cow!! that video is nuts!

Back