Connecting to Blackvue 650 with windows.

Jim ADI

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi hope someone can help. I'm using a windows 8.1 laptop and I can get to to connect to my DR650 with WiFi, I've got the Blackvue viewer working fine if I plug the micro sd card into the laptop. Stuck on how to connect the viewer to the cameras for live view? Hoping I've just missed something.

Hi hope someone can help. I'm using a windows 8.1 laptop and I can get to to connect to my DR650 with WiFi, I've got the Blackvue viewer working fine if I plug the micro sd card into the laptop. Stuck on how to connect the viewer to the cameras for live view? Hoping I've just missed something.

You probably need this

http://apps.microsoft.com/windows/en-us/app/blackvue/eaff9838-4864-41a6-b526-63867271be9d

I have downloaded it and installed it in Win 8.1 It wouldnt download in Win8.0 so I installed 8.1 and was able to d/load it Ok Havemt tried it with camera yet but it picked up my local WIFI ok.

Last edited:
Thanks for the help Hillbilly. I'd seen that before but can't seem to find it when it take me to the Microsoft app store.

Thanks for the help Hillbilly. I'd seen that before but can't seem to find it when it take me to the Microsoft app store.

Change the region in your computer to USA and you will Thats what I did And it only works in 8.1.

Hillbilly you're a genius I'd have never thought of that, thank you very much.

Hillbilly you're a genius I'd have never thought of that, thank you very much.

Not me. Racing Snake figured that out in the original thread way back in November.

Quite a bit of stuff is only available in the USA windows store

LOL

Back