Blackvue DR650GW Question

Zeuss2011

Reaction score
Country
United States
Anyone with a DR650GW know if the rear camera can be removed from the mount? I know I can just rotate it while on the mount but the footage will be upside down. I am also aware that I can flip the image while viewing it with the blackvue player on a pc. I want to know if I can flip the camera to capture the interior without having to remove the mount from the glass, flipping it, and then re-mounting it

Thanks

It is possible. For the rear cam there is no press and release button like the front cam. Just pull it out of the mount..

Thank you. Do you know if it can be mounted on the opposite side of the mount?

Maybe they've changed it but I got mine a couple of days ago and tried that after reading this thread and you can put the rear camera into the mount either way around and it clicks into place.

Maybe they've changed it but I got mine a couple of days ago and tried that after reading this thread and you can put the rear camera into the mount either way around and it clicks into place.

If you do that, one way it will be upside down except yes if you turn it to face forward. Why though naughty kids???

Back