Gt550ws fast forward playback

Fopflugel

Reaction score
Country
Belgium
I just have a new gt550ws. The current resolution is 1080p 30fps and parking guard enabled 5fps When i playback the movie that i've recorded, it plays it fast forward.

So during driving the camera records the image on 5fps. It thinks that the car is parked.
When i disable parking guard it records at 30fps.
How can i fix this that parking guard works only when the car is parked and not when im driving? Now i've disabled the parking guard.

Last edited:
I've got the same issue? With the play back, trying to find a solution...

Guard mode is the selling point of gt550ws,when there is any vibration ,car dvr will start to record.
factory said after this mode turns on,video recording is not normal unless we shut off the guard mode.

I think the parking guard requires the GPS to be installed-- if no GPS signal, it assumes you're parked, always. If the GPS says you're moving, it should do 30fps. Mind you, this is an educated guess (I have a GT550WS with no GPS, it has the same behaviour).

So shut off the parking guard (as you've already done), and you're good to go. Or install the GPS mouse, and it should work, though you'll need to supply power when parked, or it'll shut off anyway, I think.

It is motion detection function makes parking mode works,but G-sensor and motion detection is the basic function of Car dvrs.
So with or without GPS has no relation with car camera actually.
GPS is used to show the google map,driving speed information.

Back