Urive MD-8000P Shotgun Dual Lens 1080p/720p

My parking mode activates automatically once it is turned on (which it was by default) in the Urive software.

My parking mode activates automatically once it is turned on (which it was by default) in the Urive software.

I can't turn my camera on when the car is turned off...do you know why?

I can't turn my camera on when the car is turned off...do you know why?

As jokiin stated, the camera has to be powered to a permanent power source. This would be a 12v line coming from the battery and isn't de-energized when the car is turned off. The other power source would come from a 12v line that is powered when your ignition is on (such as the lighter).

Are you connected to a permanent power source?
Connected to the cigarette lighter charger.

But every time i turned off my car, the camera would turn off and even if I tried to manually turn it on, it won't come on.

Hi All,

I just recently bought and installed the Urive I-Shotgun, similar to the Shotgun, but with WiFi, and I can't seem to get parking mode to work. I wired it into +12V battery and +12V acc so it should be recieving power when the car is off. However, when I turn the car off, the camera shuts down and doesn't go into parking mode. Any suggestions on what the problem is?

Does the cam come on when you turn the key to accessory?

You may simply have your power connections swapped or your constant wire is connected to a circuit that's not live when the car is off.

Yep, when I turn the car onto accessory, the camera turns on and starts recording in driving mode. I also checked the battery wire with a test light and it turned on when my car was off.

I also didn't have the rear camera attached at that time. I assumed that that might be the issue, so I tried attaching the rear camera, and when I turned on the camera, the rear camera's blue light just kept blinking. I checked the real-time camera on the app, and the rear camera doesn't seem to be working, while the front camera was fine. At this point, I assumed I'd have to re-flash the firmware on the camera, and in the process, I dropped my microSD card under the seat and can't find it T_T I'll try again tomorrow when I get a new one...

So I got parking mode working now, but the rear camera still isn't working, it's connected to the front camera, and all it's doing is blinking a blue light constantly. I tried reflashing the firmware and the rear camera is still flashing the blue light, has anyone else seen this problem?

Back