Street Guardian USA

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello: I bought a SGZC12SG in October 2015 through Amazon and was using a 256 GB card, which worked well until now. When the card became full, the dashcam wouldn't recognize the card and would shut down. Erasing the card and reformatting has not helped. Does it need new firmware? Can you please send a link or PM me? Thanks.
    Street Guardian USA
    Street Guardian USA
    Transcend, Lexar, and PNY are good. If you got Sandisk that one can be a problem. Please send me a direct private message or email I didn't see this public profile comment here until just now.
    Hello, I am wondering if you would be kind enough to provide a member price for the Street Guardian SGZC12RC for a new member? I would very much appreciate it!
    Street Guardian USA
    Street Guardian USA
    Hi I didn't see this public profile comment until just now, did you already buy? We have a sale on the SGZC12SS currently but not for the SGZC12RC. Please contact us directly via private message , email, or web contact form.
    Hey Jon,
    New member here I would like to get a Street Guardian SGZC12SGSK can you email me the member price.
    Thanks
    Street Guardian USA
    Street Guardian USA
    Hi I didn't see this public profile comment until just now, did you already buy? We have a sale on the SGZC12SS currently but not for the SGZC12SG. Please contact us directly via private message , email, or web contact form.
    C
    cameo
    Hi. Could you please confirm that the 256GB card that comes with this order is the high endurance card? Thanks.
    Hello, Pier28! Please send me the firmware 1.02.05 for Panorama X2. I am very tired of the problems in previous versions :(
    Hello. I plan to order the SG9665GC in the next few days. Do you offer a discount code for ordering from your site? Thanks.
    Street Guardian USA
    Street Guardian USA
    Hello, yes we do offer a dashcamtalk member discount for the SG9665GC. I will send you a PM (private message) as this is my public profile. Anyone else reading this, please PM me directly. :)
    R
    rafael cavanna
    Thanks for answering so quickly. Now I am a bit unsure whether I should get the SG9665GC or the Panorama G. Aside from the obvious differences in shape and functionality, is the video any better between either model? Is the DC cable in both models long enough to hide the wires around the windshield? Thanks.
    Hello pier28,
    If I order sg9665gc tonight via Amazon with expedite shipping,

What is the estimate delivery date to Gardena, CA 90247?

It would be perfect if it will be delivered on Tuesday , because Wednesday is my day off. So, I can play with it and install it.

Thanks a lot ... Sg9665gc looks so great to me..
    Street Guardian USA
    Street Guardian USA
    Hello, we ship via USPS Priority Mail. I'll get it out tomorrow (Saturday) before 1PM and it will arrive by Tuesday no problem.
    H
    HunkyWunky
    Thank you for a very fast reply , even it was a late night.. You work hard , boss!

Ok here.... Amazon order number: #109-4620909-2007447

I really wanted to order directly with your website... But I got my Amazon gift card..^0^.

Thanks again for your hard work!!
    ..... Hi.... I'v read all the posts here and on Whirlpool and now want to buy the Panorama G (Street Guardian SGZC12SG) built-in-GPS & NEW Capacitive Smart-Touch Screen (PANOGDVR).

I live in Australia and don't use paypal or ebay but I do have a Debit MasterCard for online purchases.

Is there anywhere in Australia that stocks these ?..... If not, I'll buy straight from you so how do I go about doing that ?

Cheers.
    Street Guardian USA
    Street Guardian USA
    Hi, If you're in Australia and want a Street Guardian product please send an email to info@streetguardian.info and they will take care of you directly. Mention you talked to Jon at Pier28. We have a special agreement in place. You'll enjoy a new G for sure!
    Hombré
    Hombré
    Thanks for the swift reply Jon, I'll get onto it.
    I have the Street Guardian SGZC12SG. Can u please email a link to the newest firmware. I have 1.01 on my 3 cams. I had gotten them from your sight about one and half month back and finally got around to setting them up. So would like yo make sure I have the newest firmware before regular use. Thank you
    Street Guardian USA
    Street Guardian USA
    Hi, looks like we already talked via PM and you're all updated. Enjoy your upgraded Panorama G!
    hello again.

we have a good car camera Anytek AT66A and we want someone to test it and offer fair feedback.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back