0801s software

Arthur61

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Hello friends,
I have a 0801s model camera. I installed the wrong software and it won't open right now. I could not find the original software anywhere. Is there someone to send me original software?

I think you also have to list brand of your camera, i think the 0801 are under a few names and using the firmware for one might not be good on another
Also not remembering ( never had one ) if the 0801 are with AMBA chipset,,, if it are you probably need to get a .elf file to restore it using the program USB direct

I think you also have to list brand of your camera, i think the 0801 are under a few names and using the firmware for one might not be good on another
Also not remembering ( never had one ) if the 0801 are with AMBA chipset,,, if it are you probably need to get a .elf file to restore it using the program USB direct

I bought it on Gearbest, I can't access its features right now. As you said, I remember there was an AMBA chipset. What way should I go?

Mstar MSC8328P, Omnivision OV2710, GPS​

My device has to be from this.

Yeah i was thinking one of the local flavors of SOC, in which case i have no idea as i never dealt with those.

Have to be careful with Gearbest and Banggood- you never know what you're going to get from them. I bought a cam advertised as having a NT96650 and when it arrived it had a SunPlus processor instead :eek: It wasn't worth the hassle of returning it so I used it and it worked. Other cams I've gotten from these places were OK :) and it's been about the same with other products from them too. Which is why almost every member here on DCT will tell you to buy from known good sellers only, preferably local ones ;)

Chances are that you'll never find the right firmware for that 0801 and anyway there are much better cams you can get now for very good prices so I'd recommend just getting something newer and better and forgetting that one.

Phil

So is there no way to recover this device?
honestly I'm not sure, Mstar is an entry level processor, it's not a product I've ever used, not a lot of info available on those

what was the file name of the update that you used?

and where did you download it from?

dürüst olmak gerekirse, emin değilim, Mstar giriş seviyesi bir bilgisayar, şimdiye kadar bir ürün değil, bunlarla ilgili pek fazla bilgi yok

Kayıtlı dosya dosya adı neydi?

ve nereden indirdin
Buradan indirdim, 0805p modeli için bir güncellemeeydi.

güncelleme adı 20170506_805P_ZX .rar

no wonder it doesn't work, firmware is from a different model, that's also a poor choice on the manufacturers behalf as they should use different file names for the bootloader to stop people loading the incorrect firmware by mistake

Merhaba arkadaşlar,
Aliexpres'te ARPENKIN'den benzer bir kamera satan satıcıyla temasa geçtim ve dosyaları postalamasını istedim ve bana yardım etti. Sorunumu onun yardımıyla çözdüm. Herhangi birinin böyle bir sorunu varsa, bana bir e-posta gönderebilir ve yazılımı talep edebilir.
smtandalb@gmail.com

Back