0803 stop recording with chime sound

swenak

Reaction score
Country
Czech Republic
Hi,

I cannot find, If someone have same problem. It seams, that after card is full (32GB class 10), 0803 stop recording after few seconds with chime. It is still on, but not recording. If I start recording manualy, camera start, but, still, after few seconds recording stop (I mean up to 20 seconds). If I repeate this 5 or more times, it start recording without stopping. I try other card, it is same. Cards are OK, because I have 0801 too and it works without problems. If I format or clear card, it works.

I can say, that 0803 have good video, but, it is crap. 0801 without problems, but 0803 still something. Problem in battery, freezing, sometimes it looks like camera recording, but, on card is nothing, stopping recording.

Thanks, Peter

After i updated to the latest update this has also happened to me.. exactly the same. Did you find a solution?

I use Kingston Micro SDHC 32GB Class 10. Loop is 1 minute. I try that firmware and test it. Thanks.

Does the itracker include the video rotation? I need that since im running the camera on the rear bar behind the seat on the porsche :p

Hi Peter,
My mini-0803 also having same problem as you mentioned. Is there anyone manage to help.?

Now I testing iTracker firmware, but, I must wait to fill card :)

Seems like the itracker firmware solved the problem! You can also flip the screen with that firmware- witch solves all my problems! :) :)

iTracker buy their cameras direct from the original manufacturer so I'd expect they might get better support for firmware than a lot of these generic versions which come from the resellers

Reactions: Mtz
Seems like the itracker firmware solved the problem! You can also flip the screen with that firmware- witch solves all my problems! :) :)
I'm glad you got it sorted. I flashed to the newest firmware just to test it and I could not remember if the video rotation was there in the iTracker
I flashed the most new and also had a freezing issue although it did it after trying to stop the auto record. I'll be flashing back soon.

Last edited:
Hi leholtet,
What is fireware you mention earlier?How it work with mini 0803? Where can i get it for try?

Hi leholtet,
What is fireware you mention earlier?How it work with mini 0803? Where can i get it for try?
http://dc.p-mc.eu/0803/firmware
Here
Download and flash
20140804GPS + 1CARD
Version 1.0
German/English/Russian, iTracker branded
I was using it as well before I started testing with others it works well and seems to be the preferred firmware
It offers
GPS embedded in the video in KMH
Video rotation
Max Speed Stamp

Did you try the itracker firmware? That solved it for me.

Yes, I now use iTracker and no, for me it not solve problem :-(

Yes, I now use iTracker and no, for me it not solve problem :-(
I have the same problem with itracker firmware, the card was formated with 0803 device. Card samsung 32gb cl10.

Back