0803 Versions? Where to purchase?

HakGwai

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hi,

I am new to the forum, but I am quite interested in the Mini 0803. I've seen multiple sites sell different versions and I am wonder where I should purchase one with the best features.

My requirements:

1) Firmware update capabilities (release version?)
2) Version that has the most firmware support
3) Version that support SanDisk Class10 32GB SDHC (from my research some people having trouble with Class10)

Shall I purchase here:

http://www.ojocam.com/ojocam-pro-2-mini-0803-3mp-hd/
-or-

Which brings me to my next question: How does this compare to GT680? Seen nothing buy good reviews for this.

Any insights will be great.

Thanks.

1, all can
2, all the same
3, that was the 0801, the 0803 doesn't have this issue

purchase from whichever suits your needs, the ojocam version is perhaps easier from a warranty perspective if you happened to have issues and no doubt it would arrive quicker, it costs a little more for this though

GT680 is a decent performer also

Wow thanks for the quick reply! One last question: if there are firmware updates, is there an official website that posts them? Or is it just through this forum?

best place to find out is probably through here

the firmwares are interchangable but the features may vary depending on which customer has ordered

That Facebook like 20% + another 20% (with code: SP365) still comes to $111.20 USD, Foxoffer will still be cheaper.

That Facebook like 20% + another 20% (with code: SP365) still comes to $111.20 USD, Foxoffer will still be cheaper.

of course the Foxoffer version will be cheaper, will be around 3 weeks slower to get to you though

keep in mind people close to home are not working on a level playing field, they've already paid freight, taxes etc and need to support the warranty themselves, it's always going to cost more closer to home

Just saw the G90 on Fox, wow the night quality is amazing on that. So many choices, can't decide.

We also sell the Mini 0803.

Located right in Ontario, Canada, we will be able to get it delivered to you much quicker compared to sites outside of Canada. Also, with any warranty issues, you will just have to mail it back Ontario, instead of somewhere further away (less waiting time and lower shipping fees).

We also have other dash cam selections and accessories on our site too.

Keep us in mind! We have sold quite a few to Canadians on this site already.

Kelvin

Last edited by a moderator:
Back