0805 stops recording intermittently with error text on screen and two tone beep

zdravke

Reaction score
Country
Belgium
Hi Folks,

I started having this issue few months back. I upgraded to 20161111 fw which seems to be last stable version, but this morning I got the issue again. I can't say what the error is, I can only see some tiny red text displayed on the screen, which disappears before I can zoom in with my eyes. My battery is bad, so cannot take it out to see what the error is. If I press OK, it resumes recording until it fails again. It seems that this was not happening with latest 2017 fw from repo on this site, but there were plenty of other issues that I needed to avoid. All recordings seem fine. I am using Samsung Evo 32GB which is quite fast SD card.

try format your sd card every month. What's text saying ?

Well, that's the problem, it blinks twice and disappears before I can make out anything of it. I could not reproduce this on bench testing yet, where I could get closer to see what the message is. Card has been formatted few days ago after I installed the new firmware.

i used to meet some case with texting apear but i dont remmeber any serious problem about texting. Almost case about sd card.
Do you have any diffirent card ? exchange it and let's wait.

I just caught it during bench test " STORAGE IO ERROR"!

I have internal mem too, so switched to that one instead. Is there a 20161111 2 card version of FW anywhere? I am currently running 1card version, which does not see both cards at the same time.

not sure which firmware is best, maybe better to message @Joy and ask her for the correct firmware for your camera

Card tested, definitely ok. Is this a problem with these cams?

Warning: Only 29971 of 29972 MByte tested.
Test finished without errors.
You can now delete the test files *.h2w or verify them again.
Writing speed: 15.7 MByte/s
Reading speed: 40.6 MByte/s
H2testw v1.4

card may be fine, may just be a model it doesn't like, a newer firmware may help in that regard though

I installed back the latest fw from repo here, we'll see how it goes.

Sent from my ZTE A2017G using Tapatalk

Still the same problem with latest fw plus variety of new bugs. Returned to 20161111 with different SD card.

Sent from my ZTE A2017G using Tapatalk

Back