0906 Menu order - wishlist

speuk

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have just installed another 0906 in the family run around, I was short of time so have not yet done my DIY mod to the power supply to add a mini toggle switch to allow easy switching of Red power cable between battery and acc circuits to switch Parking Guard ON/OFF without going into the camera menu which I find a fiddle from the drivers seat when camera is on passenger side behind rear view mirror.

It occurred to me that if the order of the menu items had the most frequent/useful options on the first screen I would be less bothered about adding the change over switch.

So to add to the wish list for next version of firmware how about having menu open with Parking Guard option as first in list followed by Format Card as the second item?

Thoughts guys?

I can imagine the "Format Card" or some "Total Reset" as combination of few buttons pressed together, for example Power Button+Button Up+Button Down.

Parking Guard and Format Card were put at the top in Nov.01 firmware.

a buttons combination maybe difficult for fingers operation, and there maybe mistake operating

Rayman

Excellent please can post the link to Nov firmware if not already done.

Regards Simon

trying to login to our server without VPN but it is difficult to achieve.
trying....

update log:
1, added G-sensor file lock tone
2, auto increase G-sensor sensitivity when enter Parking Guard mode, recover when quit;
3, move Parking Guard to the top of menu
4, move Format Card to the second of menu
5, auto recover if data transfer mistake

download:
http://www.mini0906.com/firmware/FIRMWARE_20171101.zip

Back